Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. He pitched well in the 8th, but not in the 7th inning. Yeah, overall, he did OK. Ben got out of the crazy 8th inning. That was great.
  2. Ben lucked out in the 7th. He pitched much better in the 8th. A few unlucky groundballs. I guess that's baseball.
  3. Because he's good.😄 I didn't think he would last 6 innings, but he did, and only 1 ER.
  4. A solo HR is kinda OK, but his pitch count is high. Hopefully, our pen will be good today.
  5. I got a little nervous, when Webb was pitching.
  6. We needed the extra runs! It's about time for Happer.
  7. Me neither, but I guess we don't have a choice.😁
  8. Cabrera gets hit very hard. I think it was the same last time. Now, score more.
  9. Yeah, I feel the same way. Hopefully, Senga sucks again, and our offense is still good.
  10. Yeah, you're right. But, he went back to the bad version of Busch today. Yeah, he was against lefties, but I really wanted to see him start hitting, so I was a bit disappointed. Oh, forgot to say that I was very happy to see Dansby hit 3 for 5 with a HR tonight.
  11. Nobody here remembers me saying something like it would be hard to sign a better pitcher than Shota in the off season. That was around the the time they offered him the QO. So far, I'm right.😁
  12. Yeah, a great W. Aside from Buschy, the offense was way better in the last two games. Shota pitched well again, and Rea wasn't bad at all.
  13. This will be two consecutive starts with 4 days rest for Shota. Hopefully, he'll pitch well, and stay healthy.
  14. Me, too. It was kind of sad to see him pitching against us. And, Seiya sucks bad today.
  15. That's what I thought. We don't have enough pen guys.
×
×
  • Create New...