Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, and he's pretty solid defensively. Now, he just needs to start hitting more.
  2. Just checked Buehler's stats. I didn't know he has been pitching this well.
  3. Now, we got tiebreaker over the Phillies and the Padres.
  4. WTF was Carson doing? He knows he's slow. And, Seiya didn't start running immediately.
  5. I didn't like it, but it was because of lefty, righty matchup.
  6. I just checked fWAR. Dansby 2.1, and Bregman 1.5. That sounds right.
  7. Exactly. With what? 5 run lead? Give him more PA.
  8. Haha! I was thinking Buschy hasn't hit well lately. Very nice.
×
×
  • Create New...