Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, "quick innings are even better", because he can pitch again on the next day. I loved it.
  2. I still think the Brewers should have traded for Skubal. Miz and Skubal give them the chance to beat the Dodgers.
  3. No, he didn't. He's really good with RISP, so I expected a hit.
  4. Yeah, I didn't even know he was back. And, Nico hit a HR.😄
  5. Since yesterday, I really wanted to see Zerferjahn pitch.
  6. That's closer to 1.5 than 2, but his fWAR is now 7.4.😄
  7. Looks like Taylor is playing LF today, at least against Skubal.
  8. I read about the Gausman trade on reddit. More than a few Blue Jays fan commented something like "Please take care of Kevin. I'm rooting for the Cubs this year....." He was (still is) super popular in Toronto.
  9. And, I was hoping Jamo pitches for the Jays against us. That could still happen, I guess.
  10. So, only controllable SP's traded were Soriano and Castillo?
  11. Did you check how Gausman and Assad pitched in the last 2 months? And, I don't like T Mac.😁
×
×
  • Create New...