Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Are you old enough to remember 85'? This is the stuff that makes me feel old, and I am not even that old. 1985 seems like it wasn't that long ago....but it was. I was 2 during that regular season, 3 in the Super Bowl (I vaguely remember the family party surrounding the game but that is all).
  2. Remember that mod Serena? She was better at laying down the smack.
  3. :roll: Unreal, or the Bulls could put a product out there that was good enough that this wouldn't happen. You think this would have happened when Jordan and Pippen were there? I can't stand how Chicago people don't understand that some people that live in the city want to support the hometown school. If Farmar would have been picked by Utah and then came to play the Clippers and the fans would have screamed for Farmar to come in I am sure you would have took issue with it. I believe they were chanting before the game even started, and even when the Bulls had tied up the game. If I were a Clipper fan, I'd take issue if Farmar (and he was the 12th man on the roster) came back to LA and the fans cared more about seeing him than watching the home team...of course I already said something similar earlier in the thread (in regards to Kapono/Miami and Hollins/Charlotte, who were two guys I liked way more at UCLA than Farmar).
  4. A pro team I root for (without Michael Jordan at the 2) in the championship game...this is so surreal...
  5. The reason we're so good on D is partly our depth on DL, I wouldn't trade away Ogun just because Anderson is capable of starting. I think Manning will make the strides needed, JA doesn't trade up in the draft normally.
  6. Usually right DE opposite the LT. So it will be Mathis vs. Fred Miller? ugggh, that could get ugly for the Bears, and fast. No, that's Tait.
  7. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/Navinda/56419_Alou2564349.jpg
  8. I like Willis a lot.
  9. Rex Grossman, Alex Brown, Ian Scott, Todd Johnson.
  10. I got no problem with the Bears being dogs. :)
  11. We have more posts in this thread now!! Wooo!
  12. The Colts should be the favorites...they're coming from the more dominant AFC. Lovie and Co thrive on being underdogs though. :)
  13. The game is on CBS, the game is in Miami. GO BEARS!
  14. delete this thread and start a new one! I hear Modzilla is a Bears fan.
  15. Not cool, this just jinxed all my mojo.
  16. Anyone else lose the video for 10 seconds?
  17. Drop it, guys. Let's just talk about reaction to the game, not the media.
  18. That was so close, Bob Sanders.
×
×
  • Create New...