Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. I don't know about the radio bit, the Colts or Pats should be favored and rightfully so. Well, the local stuff will be over the top. Understandably so. This is a huge moment for Chicago. Doesn't mean I have to like it :D ETA: I avoided sports radio for 2 weeks after the White Sox won the World Series. Ahh, true about the local radio.
  2. I don't know about the radio bit, the Colts or Pats should be favored and rightfully so.
  3. Rocket, TT, soccer10k...all non-Bears fans. I meant non-Bears fans. Soul got my point. Ah...my mistake. No, it was my mistake, I forgot "non." :P VASHER! FOUR turnovers.
  4. There's a reason that Carroll and USC washed their hands of Bush. He's not well liked by many former Trojans and media-types in LA for a reason.
  5. Rocket, TT, soccer10k...all non-Bears fans. I meant non-Bears fans. Soul got my point.
  6. Notice only Bears fans have said the game is over? Not yet...
  7. Still up by 4 at the end of the quarter despite all the Saints have done.
  8. Yay, running to the edges gets more than -2.
  9. The offensive line, for as dominating it had been in the first half, has just lost it.
  10. Drew Brees doesn't respect the Bears so he gives them a safety.
  11. Wow, this is so predictable. 1. Go deep on first down. Fail. 2. Run. Lose yardage. 3. Pass it again. Might try running it on first down, Turner.
  12. They went for a FG for the lead because they hae no respect for the Bears offense?
  13. They needed that. And the snow flurries are coming.
  14. Sigh. Can Lovie actually make an adjustment?
  15. Turner has completey forgotten what has given the Bears the lead.
  16. Reggie Bush better get punked for that bull.
×
×
  • Create New...