Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. I hate Pac-10 refs.
  2. Sorry to break up the Illinois-Indiana lovefest, but UCLA is up on Stanford 37-25 at the half (despite a poor finish to the half, Stanford went on a 5-0 run to end the half). Afflalo with 17 already. Oh, and #2 and #3 in national titles isn't bad...but #1 is better. :D
  3. http://www.cardchronicle.com/story/2007/1/23/51024/3678
  4. http://www.latimes.com/media/alternatethumbnails/blurb/2007-01/27546640.jpg
  5. http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2007-01/27604546.jpg
  6. Speaking of West Coast roadtrip...I'll be at Staples on Wednesday to see the game against the Clippers. :)
  7. Wow, thats actually pretty lame. All he did was point back. Who really made a big deal about the taunting? Christ. I mean 5,000 to Reggie Bush is pocket change, but its still pretty ridiculous. If he had another year of eligibility, he'd be able to go back to college and make up that money in no time. We'll see how nonchalant Reggie is when they strip the Heisman from his mantle. The innocent, good-guy days of Mr. Bush are about to come to an end. He's was whoring himself out against NCAA rules for his entire college career. Why the Reggie hate? I hate to break it to you, but he's not the only player in College Football getting paid. Pst...I'm the one who hates Reggie. :)
  8. No. They don't. But their columns aren't meant to be read, so really that's your mistake. True-one of them got posted on a message board yesterday that I took a look at (my mistake) and one was in my paper this morning. I guess I'll avoid any more Chicago articles from now on, unless they are talking about the Cubs :D. Yeah, I don't recommend you read the Cubs articles either.
  9. That's it? Looked like a seaon ender on TV. As BigSlick and others have pointed out, those initial diagnoses aren't much without the MRI (think Corey Patterson in 03, Rex Grossman, etc.). I'm not too confident, I think it's a season-ender too. :?
  10. Heh, I read that last week and figured Wilken was just hyping up Samardzija. Guess I should hold more creedence to it - if it does happen, I'd get really excited about Jeff...
  11. A+ Tyler Colvin, Josh Lansford, Mark Pawelek. Maybe Mario Mercedez, Rocky Roquet, Jeremy Papelbon, Jose Ceda. Russ Canzler's power could be interesting too.
  12. Speaking of Kemp, is he going to get any playing time with the Gonzo signing? He'll be fighting Ethier for time in RF. And Loney. Don't think Loney will have much of a chance defensively though.
  13. Navegantes beats the Tigres 8-4, box: C H. Blanco 2/4, 2B (1) 1B T. Pérez 1/2, R SS R. Cedeño 0/5, 4 K (6) - ouch Overall (Finals): Henry Blanco (Navegantes): 3/12, .250/.308/.333/.641, 1 2B, 1 BB, 3 K Tomás Pérez (Navegantes): 1/9, .111/.111/.111/.222, 2 K Ronny Cedeño (Tigres): 1/16, .063/.211/.125/.336, 1 2B, 3 BB, 6 K
  14. Ben Wallace with a left knee strain.
  15. Just wondering why do the Bulls fans hate Posey so much? Besides the fact that he's a total d-bag, but what's the situation there? Clotheslined Hinrich in a blowout playoff loss last season. This season he tackled Luol Deng and broke Tyrus Thomas' nose in the home opener.
  16. Geez, blowing the game and that doesn't look like a pretty injury to Ben. :(
  17. The calls Wade get are sickening.
  18. Good to see Jason Kapono starts now for the Heat...he's probably my favorite Bruin from my student days (apologies to Afflalo, Bozeman and Hollins).
  19. I would bet he will be a Cardinal. Yeah, I think so.
  20. Lute is going senile and I'm loving it!
×
×
  • Create New...