Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Isolated thunderstorms are possible, nothing severe is expected.
  2. UCLA up 48-18 on Oregon State at halftime.
  3. The UCLA basketball game isn't helping me forget about the football game either. Nor is the Scrubs marathon on Comedy Central. Huzzah for Tivo.
  4. The UCLA basketball game isn't helping me forget about the football game either.
  5. Down goes UNC.
  6. USC holds on to beat Oregon 71-68...Aaron Brooks had a good look but missed the game-tying 3. UNC vs. NCSU going down to the wire.
  7. You aren't at the game? What sort of fan are you.
  8. Got started on Friday, as some of you might know from the thread in General Baseball. Puerto Rico beat Mexico 11-1, box (no Cubs involved). The Dominican Republic scored 2 in the 18th inning to beat Venezuela 4-3, box: SS R. Cedeño 3/7, 2B (1), 2 RBI (2), BB (1), K (1), SB (1), E (1, throw) You can follow the games on Gameday through MiLB.com.
  9. Drop in velocity and a complete disappearance of a potentialy plus slider.
  10. Guess who got tix to the Pac-10 tourney - first round and the championship? (UCLA better make the final or I'll be pissed.)
  11. Filling holes is an awful strategy, just take the BPA. You don't know what's going to happen to players already in the system in the future and there's no point in sacrificing talent and ability for filling a need in your system.
  12. MiLB.com gives Ced some love: http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070125&content_id=163647&vkey=news_milb&fext=.jsp
  13. I suspect Pawelek is going to end up being underrated going into this season and will surprise.
  14. Dopirak was at low-A during his big season, Hughes was at AA. I really like Hughes, I think his biggest concern is staying healthy (duh for a pitcher). I think he deservest he hype.
  15. UCLA vs. Oregon State at Pauley this afternoon!
  16. Noc came up huge at the end, nice road win.
  17. My co-worker's friend works in staging and whatnot for the NFL/Super Bowl and said they had to stop working for a time today because of severe weather and rain so hard they couldn't see more than a few feet in front of them.
  18. Bulls down 32-30 after 1. The game is on ESPN.
  19. I might have to get really drunk tomorrow night cause I dont see myself being able to sleep. Tomorrow might be the first time in a long time I won't be caring too much as I was a UCLA basketball game.
  20. UCLA beats Oregon 69-57 to take sole possession of first place in the Pac-10. :)
  21. Wow, Paulus had a great look too.
×
×
  • Create New...