Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Geez, the blitzing isn't working at all.
  2. Sigh, not good. This defense is going to get tired.
  3. This is not a good pair of injuries.
  4. Obvious call, took the refs forever.
  5. No, that'd eliminate most Florida and all California stadiums.
  6. I don't know what has gotten into Thomas Jones in the playoffs, but I'm loving it!!!!!!!
  7. Doing his job - where are the safeties? I think that was D. Manning.
  8. Just don't pull a Buckeyes the rest of the way.
×
×
  • Create New...