Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Happy birthday, Bruce!
  2. I love how the announcers defended Crawford. DUNCAN SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER TO LAUGH AND LOOK HAPPY.
  3. Reggiemillerrules and the Rams are up, but I believe Reggiemillerrules is not around, so can someone make a pick for the Rams?
  4. Didn't see most of teh game because of work but that sounds right. From what I did see, I'd add Wade Miller's pitchign to your list there.
  5. I was surprised to see this monstrosity was at 117 Premium pages when I got back from work. Extra innings explains it. Good for Hendry (I believe he wants to stretch out Gooz to start). Though this begs the question of just how healthy Soriano is.
  6. It's a bit premature for Felix. And so it begins for Wade.
  7. the ideal situation would be for him to hit in the same place in the order as he was in Iowa, but I don't think bumping Lee from the #3 spot is gonna happen I think it'd be better to put him where the Cubs expect him to play when he's in the bigs.
  8. Daytona leads it 5-3 in the 9th. Matt Avery in to try to save it after Grant Johnson loaded up the bases and walked in a run. Mitch Atkins: 5.2 IP, 1 R, 0 ER, 2 H, 6 K/2 BB.
  9. I don't like Pie leading off because he *isn't* a leadoff hitter and isn't the best option at the top of this lineup.
  10. In terms of service time, they gained a year. Yea, great timing.
  11. Probable Starters: Iowa: LHP Ryan O’Malley (0-1, 2.08 ERA, 8.2 IP) Tennessee: RHP Mark Holliman (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 6 IP) Daytona: RHP Mitch Atkins (1-1, 2.61 ERA, 10.1 IP) Peoria: RHP Billy Muldowney (1-1, 4.09 ERA, 11 IP) O’Malley: 8.2 IP, 5 K/3 BB, .294 BAA Holliman: 6 IP, 7 K/1 BB, .190 BAA Atkins: 10.1 IP, 8 K/2 BB, .162 BAA Muldowney: 11 IP, 17 K/2 BB, .289 BAA
  12. TV: WGN Radio: WGN 720 RHP Wade Miller (0-1, 13.50 ERA) vs. RHP Greg Maddux (1-1, 3.18 ERA) Game-time temperature: 60°F Feels like: 59°F Mostly cloudy, 10% chance of precipitation. Winds blowing out to CF at about 10 mph.
  13. Tennessee is scoreless after one. Joel Santo is getting the start for Daytona today. Daytona is up 2-1 after one.
  14. Trust in Wilken. :)
  15. Great...one of my guys taking out another. :(
  16. Clocked in the low 90s after labrum surgery...not bad. :)
  17. I could see this being a problem if this was a morning game. But since it's an afternoon/night game it won't end until around 7 PT. And couldn't you just delete the first thread anyway if somebody started it in your place? Yeah, I could but wouldn't. Not gonna stop people if they want to get started early talking about the game.
  18. Thanks, I wasn't sure what would happen to Tennessee's rotation wtih allt he rainouts. Also, I might have heard from somewhere that Santo (and not Atkins) will throw for Daytona.
  19. Des Moines Register write-up on the I-Cubs game
×
×
  • Create New...