If I hadn't had to give my Bettis jersey to the police last week, I'd be dancing wearing that now. Err, you can't leave us hanging like that. Why did you have to give the jersey to the police?
Yep, and I'd make a hard push form him. I won't blame Paxon if he decides to stay in Detroit, though. Ok, that's what I thought. I wouldn't expect him to come to the Bulls, but if the Bulls were able to sign Wallace, it'd open up a lot of opportunities in the draft.
Gansey is a beast, that's all you need to know. The good: UCLA nearly came all the way back from a 20-pt deficit. The bat: Farmar getting stolen in the backcourt down 3 with less than 10 seconds. It's another disappointing close loss at Pauley to a ranked team. And another close loss at Pauley on Saturday. I don't care if Mata, Fey, Shipp, and Bozeman are out - this is disappointing.
No. Only two other teams besides Pittsburgh and Carolina have even won two road games in a row in the playoffs (95 Colts and 96 Jags). Guess what? TWO teams are winning three games in a row and going to the Super Bowl this year. Pittsburgh will beat Denver 17-14. I thought that New England won three in a row on the road in 85 to get blown out by the bears in the Super Bowl. Yeah, that's what I thought too but didn't mention it because I was only 2 at the time and too lazy to look it up on Google.
Why aren't you? Tickets sold out. It's really hard to get tickets to the student section for USC, Arizona, Cal and Stanford. I did get tix to the Arizona game. :)
A little under 6 minutes left in the first half and UCLA leads USC 29-7. :shock: EDIT: 39-19 at the half. Nick Young held to 3 points, Gabe Pruitt to 2.