Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Nice pick. TT should be happy.
  2. Don't be a homer, man. Paul is the better player. Either way they are all head and shoulders better than Farmar. This is true. But what does Jordan Farmar have to do with Chris Paul and Deron Williams? I didn't bring him up.
  3. Yes Stern, it's the NBA. Not a different league. Lowry, not Farmar. I don't want Jordan to be a Laker. :(
  4. Don't be a homer, man. Paul is the better player.
  5. Memphis has also shown a lot of interest in Farmar.
  6. A bit high for Boone. Back-to-back UConn picks.
  7. They will, in my opinion, regret not taking Brandon Roy. Roy will be the ROY and an excellent player. This happens every year. Happened with Wade (no I am not saying Roy is Wade), Chris Paul, etc. Teams are afraid to pass on a potential star instead of taking the guy that can be a consistent threat. Keep drafting on pure potential Bulls. I thought we stopped that crap after the HS kids and all the Euros didn't pan out. Guess we're at it again. Who was picked on potential over Paul? Marvin Williams? Deron Williams was selected because he is was better than Chris Paul. Poll ten NBA execs and ask them which guard they'd rather have WIlliams or Paul and if less than 8 say Paul I'll be shocked. After year one they would have all wanted Jason Williams before Chauncey Billups. Chris Paul had a far superior season than Jason Williams' rookie campaign. And he has more potential than Williams or Billups.
  8. Probably not.
  9. Called it. 8-)
  10. Watch your boy get taken one pick ahead. (And Jordan somehow returns to UCLA. :P) The numbers are in my favor, there's no way that there's not a good pick out there for him. Never say never with GMs.
  11. New Jersey was rumored to be very interested in Farmar...but, Williams is still available. I think they take Williams.
  12. Watch your boy get taken one pick ahead. (And Jordan somehow returns to UCLA. :P)
  13. They will, in my opinion, regret not taking Brandon Roy. Roy will be the ROY and an excellent player. This happens every year. Happened with Wade (no I am not saying Roy is Wade), Chris Paul, etc. Teams are afraid to pass on a potential star instead of taking the guy that can be a consistent threat. Keep drafting on pure potential Bulls. I thought we stopped that crap after the HS kids and all the Euros didn't pan out. Guess we're at it again. Because guys drafted on potential never turn out to be stars. (I preferred Roy too, but you're overgeneralizing.) Fair enough, but they aren't exactly churning out stars (see Curry, Eddy and Chandler, Tyson) with their "potential guys". They've done much better with established college players. I can't wait to see lazy ass Rodney Carney play for Scott Skiles. The Bulls traded away Carney for Sefolosha. Haha, trade up for Rondo? Wow, Boston. What's wrong with you?
  14. Stephen A. is nearly speechless. Awesome, Isiah.
  15. Setting the Bulls up for Oden. 8)
  16. I bet Stern waited on purpose to announce the Bulls-76ers trade during the Knicks pick. Haha, the Knicks take a [expletive]. And a bad pick at that.
  17. A shining example of Knicks fans. Plz don't pick Farmar or Hollins...
  18. Haha, they're booing Isiah.
  19. They need more Dwight in that Uma Thurman movie. And less of everyone else.
  20. Plz don't pick Farmar or Hollins, Knicks.
  21. They will, in my opinion, regret not taking Brandon Roy. Roy will be the ROY and an excellent player. This happens every year. Happened with Wade (no I am not saying Roy is Wade), Chris Paul, etc. Teams are afraid to pass on a potential star instead of taking the guy that can be a consistent threat. Keep drafting on pure potential Bulls. I thought we stopped that crap after the HS kids and all the Euros didn't pan out. Guess we're at it again. Because guys drafted on potential never turn out to be stars. (I preferred Roy too, but you're overgeneralizing.)
  22. Mellow Stephen A. likes Utah's Brewer pick.
  23. Haha, Stephen A. hates what both teams that traded with the Bulls did. Awesome.
  24. Very intriguing. Scouring the Internet...
  25. Him or Carney...
×
×
  • Create New...