Jump to content
North Side Baseball

MidoreX

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,173
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by MidoreX

  1. So all i need is Dallas to cover the 7 pt spread tomorrow night and i'll win my weekly confidence pick em pool and a nice little chunk of change... LETS GO ROMO!!! :clapping:
  2. So i found a really good price for some rooftop tickets to the game on the 21st against the cardinals and jumped all over em. The rooftop address is 3643 n. Sheffield, anyone been on that one before? If so, hows the view/service? -mods feel free to move this if its in the wrong section!
  3. Nick Swisher - .201/.330/.310 for an amazing .640 OPS through 184 at bats. If only everyone the sox picked up had their OPS drop 200 points...
  4. Now if we could just figure it out on the road... if you can sustain a .750 winning % at home, who cares what you do on the road There are only 5 teams in baseball that currently have a winning record on the road... home field advantage has been pretty ridiculous league-wide so far this year.
  5. Why are you smiling? Because I know something you don't. And what is that? I...am not left handed. Yeah princess bride. Anyone else get a flashback of the Sammy Pepsi commercial. umm... its a silhouette, it could be either left handed or right handed. your either looking at the back of a right handed batter or the front of a left handed batter.
  6. Did you hate John Elway too? What about Bo Jackson? I was pretty indifferent on Elway. And who could hate the man who dominated Tecmo Bowl? What does CHRISTIAN OKOYE have to do with this?
  7. There were some Wallace and Tyrus for McGrady rumors floating around last week... And do you think they'd want just Wallace alone? I don't think so. Tyrus would be the core of that deal. I don't care who they really want, as long as they are willing to take Wallace with him.
  8. There were some Wallace and Tyrus for McGrady rumors floating around last week...
  9. what would you say if I told you I had evidence to suggest that Theriot does not, in fact, find a way to get on base all that well? Inconceivable! http://67.59.184.41/5/3/listings/wallace_shawn.jpg
  10. now if only all those unfounded A-Rod rumors from a few months ago were true too...
  11. Especially Boston... provided their ego's don't clash.
  12. Well, if you consider Wallace a C, then Noah would probably be able to step in and play that role, albiet with an initial dropoff in defensive ability. I would make that tradeoff, though. Between Noah and Joe Smith, and depending on PJ Brown, you should be able to deal with the frontcourt ok. Tyrus's ridiculous vertical abilities help down low too... although he doesn't have the size to deal with true centers yet.
  13. I'd see if Hinrich, Gordon, and Noah could get it done with possibly Brown to bring the salaries closer. Duhon/Sefolosha, Bryant, Deng, Thomas/Nocioni, Wallace is a well rounded and incredibly solid starting 5. Whichever two don't start out off Duhon, Sefolosha, Thomas, and Nocioni will make the top of our bench very strong, but our depth beyond that would be weak.
  14. Just curious, but why? I wish other people would explain why they're rooting for the Padres or Rockies like I did. :P Go Rockies Reason----1984 Jason Hirsh is on my Xbox Live friends list, so.... GO ROCKIES!
  15. I dunno, but it sounds delicious. ...nice avatar! :D
  16. Likewise. My mental state can be best described as.... giddy. this thread has made me get up outta my chair and jump up and down in anticipation a few times already, and we haven't even plalyed a pre-season game yet.
  17. Without researching this for a single second, I'll go ahead and say sure. He missed a lot of playing time last year due to problems with his shoulder, he was cut after failing a physical upon arriving to TC, and he is no spring chicken. I'd probably pass.
  18. Ya, i'm not worried about Hill either. His K/9 is still around 9 and his K/BB is still around 3, his curve just wasn't biting as much as it was earlier in the season, staying high in the zone, and getting crushed. He seemed to have it worked out tonite, lets hope he can keep it up.
  19. Danny Ainge = dumb. Pierce and Allen are going to be fighting each other for the ball all year...
  20. 10 minutes into the pre-draft show and i'm already tired of Stephen A Smith...
  21. It is a risk, but IMO if he's healthy he is the most unhittable pitcher in the majors.
  22. Jose Reyes Grady Sizemore Albert Pujols Johan Santana Francisco Liriano (provided everything looks good with his rehab)
  23. what time does the draft start, and what what is the clock system like? ...haven't truly paid attention to an NBA draft in, well, forever.
×
×
  • Create New...