Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. Which Mario Kart character is he?
  2. This game is especially cool, because I have the under on the Diamondbacks season win total. (The under on the Brewers, over on the Blue Jays, and over on the A's are already pretty well decided)
  3. Bote exit velocitied the hell out of that one.
  4. HAHA! Now I have to search through all of my old commons to see if I have this card. I probably do.
  5. He hit a ball to the wall last night and got a hit off Hader Yeah, but he looked really crumby while doing it.
  6. If Zobrist now, why not then?! WHY NOT!?!?! WHAT IN THE horsefeathering HELL?!?!
  7. Did Carl just walk a guy with a .400 OPS, in a one run game, right in front of the heart of the Nat's order? I'm asking in case I just had a mental break.
  8. I don't even know if this would improve it, but could we put Braun's reaction face on the girlfriend?
  9. We have a 1 game lead on the Brewers. That is a fact. There is no possible scenario where we do not currently have a lead over the Brewers. Jeebs I suck at humor that was supposed to end the discussion on a lighthearted note. http://www.libropatas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/meme-computer-face.png
  10. Don't shake a doom boner in my face and tell me its raining, son. Furthermore!! It’s two teams. We’re as good as passed by the Brewers. We have a 1 game lead on the Brewers. That is a fact. There is no possible scenario where we do not currently have a lead over the Brewers.
  11. You realize that THREE teams would have to pass us in the standings for that to happen, right? Fangraphs has us as 99.9% to make the playoffs. Your doom boner is based on a mythical situation. A boom boner based on DVDA fantasies. Reality has nothing to do with it. I know what I’m seeing. You do too. Weren’t we over 90% to win the division a few games back? Quit with the “doom boner” crap. It got old years ago. Finally, I said possibly. And it is possible. Don't shake a doom boner in my face and tell me its raining, son.
  12. I was making an effort to not respond to the insane level of doom bonering, but this one broke me. What on Earth are you talking about?!?! Reality. You realize that THREE teams would have to pass us in the standings for that to happen, right? Fangraphs has us as 99.9% to make the playoffs. Your doom boner is based on a mythical situation. A boom boner based on DVDA fantasies. Reality has nothing to do with it.
  13. I was making an effort to not respond to the insane level of doom bonering, but this one broke me. What on Earth are you talking about?!?!
  14. Also, choking people out isn't especially satisfying, for what its worth. http://78.media.tumblr.com/5c812d8e8210534178594248b09ed0ef/tumblr_mgw7z2osc51rlcu0uo1_400.gif
  15. I know right? I'm assuming you're talking about the random "choke you out" part lol? Also, choking people out isn't especially satisfying, for what its worth.
  16. Man, I don't think that's true. Bears had a strong opening quarter, then beat up on Deshone Kizer for a couple series before absolutely [expletive] the bed the entire second half. I'll give you that the QB play was sub-par in the 2nd half and that the play calling was insanely conservative (it seems to be the cross you have to bare when you are leading in the NFL) but other than that, the bears looked really good. The Packers' secondary is above average this year, and you can't blame Trubisky for not wanting to throw into tight coverage when he's up big. You just have to hope that the coaching staff realizes that Cohen needs to be on the field no matter the score and that Trubisky realizes that Robinson is going to win most of his jump balls. He isn't used to having actual receivers. ...and yes, Kizer really, really sucked, but Kizer is basically the definition of a replacement level QB.
  17. Hot take!!!!
  18. i don't think they need head patting from a packers fan right now You say this, but if I were to put odds on the Pack and the Bears making the playoffs, I think it is nearly a pick 'em. I'm loading up on Robinson and Cohen and Bears D as one offs in dfs.
×
×
  • Create New...