Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. http://www.jackdurden.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/fight-club-face-palm.gif Quality gif there
  2. http://www.jackdurden.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/fight-club-face-palm.gif
  3. Cut to 2:17 [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  4. One of our guys (I think it actually was Javy) got pissed at Amir Garret last season, if I remember correctly. I think that was because Garret was literally screaming at Javy and Javy basically gave him a "FU" response.
  5. Yeah, I was also Johnny Stoic, but that's just the way I'm wired. There were the occasional times that I would get amped and excited and maybe do a small fist pump, so I can understand when peeps who run hotter than me, which is almost everyone, get flamboyant. Its fine. Its sports.
  6. At least you are self-aware enough to realize that complaining about things you "don't need to see" is really soft and fragile.
  7. Lol. I'm so glad Arrieta isn't around anymore. https://sports.yahoo.com/jake-arrieta-upset-bryce-harper-044210983.html
  8. Really? I don't think so. It's all about the dongs. And then every once in a while a ridiculous defense play, and then there are the series of pitch movement gifs. Celebrations are celebrated, but I don't see that as the lead dog. My facebook page knows that I appreaciate seeing two separate guys get hit in the dick and the throat, respectively, with the same pitch. Stimulates the buhjesus out of my brain.
  9. He’s not one of the best but he’s had several seasons to prove he’s solidly average or above average defensively. You should drop this point of argument because you’re losing it. He’s totally fine as an outfielder. Schwarber has worked hard to be an OF, has made good progress, and he has a very strong arm for a LF, but anyone who thinks he is one of the best or above average defensively is delusional. Most outfielders are bad at fielding. Schwarber gets to be above average because average is worse than him. This isn't hard to figure out.
  10. If Baez ever leaves the Cubs, I might cry a little.
  11. What kind of law of averages bs is this?!
  12. Oh weird. I was mad at myself for not picking him up in a deep fantasy league I'm in when someone else snaked him. Why the DFA? Yes, we should grab him.
  13. ...do you feel that Darjeeling is anything short of horseshit? I mean, its probably better than Pearl Harbor or Transformers or something, but I'm ready to go to war over this. Out of the live actions you're allowed to prefer Rushmore or Royal Tenenbaums or Grand Budapest to Life Aquatic, but anyone taking issue with Darjeeling being crapped on is irredeemable. Straight to Anderson-movie-taste-hell you go.
  14. Well, the take on Life Aquatic (as it pertains to the correct Anderson) is legitimately my opinion. I was already trolling enough to pretend that Darjeeling Limited was good.
  15. First winning streak of the season, huh? Well, I'm not quite convinced. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt enough to move on to a good Paul Thomas Anderson film, and in what I know is an unpopular opinion, possibly his best. It has the best music of all of his movies, and while I think the silliness level turns a lot of people off, I think it has the most emotion in it to go along with the most laugh out loud moments. I've always liked Heyward and I've been waiting patiently to believe he could be the passible to decent hitter he was before he came to Chicago. The time for waiting is over. I think he's fixed, everyone. Anyhow, think we can make this three in a row, Ned? http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrm7j2RQe1r5c2fso2_500.gif Fun fact: Both Kyle and this Stratton fellow sport the same, sad 6.48 ERA.
  16. What do you consider bad Anderson movies? I know I might get flak, but I thought Punch Drunk Love was mediocre at best Yeah, Punch Drunk Love was lame. He's a good director so his movies aren't "bad," but sometimes he just lets me down. I did enjoy Inherent Vice, though.
  17. Haha. Awesome. I just went on IMDB and saw that PTA directed Coffee and Cigarettes and assumed it was, you know, that movie. Only the best game thread for our Cubs!
×
×
  • Create New...