Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. Never say never about Denver weather. The Wednesday game looks especially unlikely, and Tuesday is suspect as well, so I would guess that they might well try and wait out the rain today. Game might not start until 8:30 or 9 local time, if I were to guess.
  2. I could sure use a Bud Lite Straw-ber-rita right about now, and I do not know why...
  3. the most simple way is to not allow that person's name to purchase a ticket. he could still get tickets in other ways but would also be open to trespassing on private property penalties I know a guy (who happens to be one of the worst excuses for a human in existence) who got banned from Coors Field for life for dumping a beer on a Dad and his kid a while back. He's been back to the stadium at least twice since then.
  4. then who is? ...whomever the Cardinals decide to play in left? Either that, or Braun, Melky Cabrera, and maybe Khris Davis and Jason Worth.
  5. he's probably the worst fielding LF in baseball, so if he's our 4th-6th best hitter he's pretty useless i think he's more likely to become our best hitter than 4th-best though idk...guys like upton and braun are really damn bad. Yeah, the idea that he's easily the worst LF in baseball is just not true. Physique and the 2015 playoffs are really the only reason to think that. That he's a non-amateur emergency catcher has to count for something, too.
  6. http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/20140208/4974153/costanza-trophy-o.gif
  7. More time to hang out with Drake. LaRoche? I like the idea that Eaton didn't necessarily like hanging out with a teammate's 14 year old kid, but rather that he just likes hanging out with anyone named Drake. Rapper? British explorer? Whatever, just lets hang!
  8. More time to hang out with Drake.
  9. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/arwen2310/bateman_daily/Birthday2012/bd12_02.gif
  10. They canned Mark Saxon, presumably for the hilarious "the Cards can challenge the Cubs" article a week ago.
  11. Brenamen was busy explaining how poor of a start Schwarber was off to when Rizzo murdered that ball.
  12. Totally random, but whenever I read the name "Javier Baez" or just "Baez" in a line up or something, I hear it just like at 0:05 in this video. Every, single, time. [bbvideo=560,315]http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/94951848/v522674083/stlchc-gm4-baez-crushes-threerun-shot-for-the-lead[/bbvideo]
  13. Sure, "not trying this year" sucks for current fans, but for fans of OTHER TEAMS, YEARS LATER?!
  14. Is the high draft pick they are going to get next year more legit because they suck unintentionally?
  15. http://24.media.tumblr.com/77e4de975a5cd642d4aa53b283141831/tumblr_n62mnvV4bj1r14fi2o1_500.png
×
×
  • Create New...