Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. Gameday has shown at least 3 pitches as "Ball in the dirt" but as uncalled strikes on the bottom half of the zone. What is going on?
  2. Now we know what to name Javy's first 4-5 HRs, but we need some other ideas for the next 30 he hits this year.
  3. I'm certain that Dansby Swanson would have powered my team to victory.
  4. I thought that, traditionally, for meatballs, whatever team wins the WS is given a pass and copied whenever possible by all other teams the next season. I would bet the Phillies put Tommy Joseph at leadoff in a few weeks.
  5. 5. Montero Slam vs Dodgers 4. Baez HR off Cueto 3. The Rally vs. the Giants 2. Zobrist double 1. Final Out of WS The return of Schwarber and numerous other WS moments are also high on the list. Kicking Kershaw around also just missed, for me.
  6. Latino-ness aside, Contreras is pretty damn fiery. Not that a fiery dood can't calm someone else down when they are pissed.
  7. Ross's inner-rottenness really shines through in that clip.
  8. Napoli? Good guess. He was only a few off of the leader.
  9. When everyone figures that one out, see if you can guess which two people have the most strikeouts (as a batter) in a World Series (one occurred in 2009, the other in 2016)
  10. That isn't fair. Bryant is covering all of his acne with that hat. He isn't fooling me!
  11. http://i.imgur.com/yQvtnET.gif
  12. Last year had a 5 man bench, this year it will be 4. Together Szczur and La Stella combined for 369 PA, and Coghlan had another 128. Add in that we won't be carrying 3 catchers and they may get a few abs.
  13. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la8p51CHtf1qe1ssgo1_400.gif
  14. http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Alice-In-Wonderland-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg
  15. Of course not. I think it should have gone to Arrieta, Hendricks, or Rizzo.
  16. http://www.troll.me/images/bert/wait-what-thumb.jpg
  17. [bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A[/bbvideo]
  18. http://rs1268.pbsrc.com/albums/jj565/SentaiLavender19/ScullyShyeahRight_zpscefcb709.gif~c200
  19. I mean, I'd play again.
  20. I knew neither that Scott Feldman was still a starting pitcher nor that he was on the Reds until they made this announcement Samardjzia is taking the over.
  21. ...would one be allowed to use the medical term "pen1s" instead?
  22. http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/migrane_always_sunny.gif
  23. If Yelich saves that one, does Leyland leave Clippard in to toss meatballs?! Wtf.
  24. [bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwsi72YCmVs[/bbvideo]
  25. What is crazy about Baez is...there were times early on this year where Baez was so intensely amazing at 3B defensively that some here were ready to push Bryant somewhere into the OF against lefties...and I didn't think they were completely crazy. Maddon did it a fair amount and no one blinked an eye...and now all the defensive highlights I can remember are him at 2B. I mean hell, remember this (at 3:20)?! [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]Are there any other 3B in the league that make that play? Arrenado and Machado MAYBE?
×
×
  • Create New...