Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I really like this deal from the O's perspective. They dump a reliever who was going to make 10M and get a 2B who has underperformed in his very brief career, but still has legitimate upside.
  2. Well, Smyly can step in and probably be very good in Fister's place, but that still doesn't excuse giving away a highly valuable asset.
  3. Gotta think there is a Cano angle here. If the Tigers can move Kinsler (Yankees or Mets could absorb his salary), they would have the salary room to sign Cano. But Fister doesn't stand in the way of that. This seems like a panic move. For Doug Fister they should easily have gotten Brian Goodwin. At the very least they should have been able to get one of Clippard or Storen which actually addresses one of their team needs.
  4. I'm not even interested in him. His shoulder is completely shredded.
  5. There has to be something more right? I mean it's just such a terrible package that there has to be something else.
  6. Good god, if a Samardzija deals looks anything like that I will be absolutely livid.
  7. Oh yes and Demaryius Thomas is hurt now, please bad luck just keep kicking me in the nuts.
  8. If Trestman wants to return as the OC next year that's fine with me, but he has no business being a head coach.
  9. You see how that's done Trestman? You keep running the damn ball.
  10. I can't wait to hear Trestman justify going for that FG on 2nd down.
  11. Nice call Trestman you damn moron.
  12. I'd rather try and run it one more time.
  13. Minnesota trying to out suck the Bears.
  14. It's absolutely amazing how many times the Bears had to screw up to not win.
  15. FG range plsu 15 yards and game over. Way to lose a game you should have won 5 different times.
  16. Nice punt. Jesus christ can they do even one thing right?
  17. Sacked on a 3 man rush. Just give the game away.
  18. of course they pick up the one flag they throw on Minnesota.
  19. McCown does two things that constantly piss me off. He wont just throw a ball away when he's chased and he takes the sack late in the game.
  20. I fully expect them to just take a knee after the kick off.
  21. Yay OT and I have zero faith this D can stop AP.
  22. Every single person is completely wide open. How absolutely terrible is this defense?
×
×
  • Create New...