Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Another leadoff runner. How will they mess this one up?
  2. Grimm looked good. That's the positive I'm going to take away from this game.
  3. We're not even two games in and it's already heroin needle in the forehead time? God help us.
  4. That was an extremely generous strike 2 call on Jackson. It would be nice if he got those as well.
  5. Kalish does his best Jacque Jones impression on that throw.
  6. Looks like he's having surgery to plate a plate in his face after sustaining multiple fractures. This is going to be a long long DL stint.
  7. Oh please let Olt become a part of this foundation that I never expected.
  8. They also traded David Holmberg who could have helped the rotation this year.
  9. Medlen goes down and now Beachy goes down too. Time to dangle Samardzija.
  10. I can't even fathom how bad it would suck to not only have to deal with this awful major league team, but then to have no Javy to save it either. Baseball would basically be dead to me until 2015.
  11. Aaron Fitt ‏@aaronfitt 58s Good for him. I hope more agents take this stand against an absolutely vile act. It's not enough that 18-21 year old kids have to negotiate against a multibillion dollar partner, but now they have to face blackmail if they try and even the odds.
  12. In what may be one of the shittiest things I've ever seen a major league team do, the Phillies ran to the NCAA to turn in their 5th and 6th rounds picks ( Oregon State's Wetzler and Washington's Jason Monda) whom they are presumably pissed off at for not signing. Way to do irreparable damage to your credibility with any agents and young players.
  13. I'd like to thank BA for having the balls to put Baez ahead of Sano when it was so obvious.
  14. So thus far I've seen from Baseball America(They've only done the top 50 so far) Baez #5 Bryant #8 Edwards #28 Almora #36 Soler #41
  15. I want the best player available. It doesn't matter if it's a super young guy like Kolek or a extremely polished guy like Nola.
  16. You can immediately classify as worthless any list that has Sano ahead of Baez, much less by 10 spots. Let's not forget Kyle Zimmer as the #4 prospect or Tyler Glasnow ahead of both Baez and Bryant.
  17. You're not alone. I had him behind Edwards on my personal prospect top 10.
  18. Jimenez, Frasier and Ramirez.
  19. So does this mean we're waiting on a trade so a spot on the 40 man can be opened for Bonifacio? If he actually turned down major league deals to come to the Cubs you'd have to think it's a strong possibility.
  20. 40fWAR as a reliever. That is just absurd.
  21. It's likely way too much work, but wouldn't this problem be solved if we actually picked an order for our 3 votes and then based rank off that? Find out who had the highest average rank among those who voted for them. Definitely a pain in the ass, but better than all 3 votes having the exact same effect.
  22. A way too early mock draft http://www.mymlbdraft.com/MLB-Mock-Draft I'd personally prefer Gatewood at this point, but I wouldn't have any issues with taking Kolek at #4. The velocity and the frame are great.
×
×
  • Create New...