Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. So the Texans have Clowney and Watt, can you imagine if Nix slipped to them in the 2nd? You'd have a 50/50 shot of your QB making it through the game.
  2. If not Donald, I want Fuller or Nix. Yeah, I think Fuller is probably the most likely pick unless something strange happens. I just don't particularly like him.
  3. I already want Ray Lewis to shut up. So damn loud.
  4. Donald,Pryor or Gilbert. Make it happen Emery.
  5. At this point I'd almost welcome a safe pick like Nola who could be be drastically underslotted. Take that money and use it on a signability guy with significant upside. Hoffman if he falls far enough.
  6. It's sad that I have to hope he does poorly otherwise various people are going to go on and on about how he would have been a Cub if Theo didn't wait too long and let Garza get hurt. Was he legitimately on the table? Seems hard to believe given he was only 18 at the time. I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that he was on the table last year as the final piece until the Rangers saw issues with Garza's shoulder and it instead became Olt. I believe ABTY also said Odor and Perez were both parts of the 2012 package that was just about done before Garza got hurt.
  7. Is there any realistic scenario that Samardzija gets moved in a deal that involves Betts? Theo obviously liked him enough to draft him and he's destroying AA. He, like Joc Pederson, is completely blocked. Pedroia has 2B and Bogaerts has 3B. I'm of the opinion that if they could acquire Betts, screw Alcantara and just move Javy to 3B.
  8. It's sad that I have to hope he does poorly otherwise various people are going to go on and on about how he would have been a Cub if Theo didn't wait too long and let Garza get hurt.
  9. The return for Samardzija is going to have to be pretty overwhelming at this point. Like either a top 25 guy or a couple of top 100s.
  10. God, please let one of Aiken/Kolek/Rodon slide. Otherwise this is going to be a really disappointing draft day.
  11. I'd be willing to place a pretty large bet on that as well.
  12. I've been in the trade him camp for a long time now, but if Jeff is still pitching like this in another month; then I'm fine with giving him his 6/100 or whatever he was looking for.
  13. Yup, first time they have a RISP since the 5th and a guy who is 1 for his last 14 doubles. That seems about right.
  14. Well now we have to hope it goes another couple innings to get back around to Rizzo.
  15. Just for fun, this is Tulo's current line .408/.508/.786 for a 1.292 OPS Before today's game he was already at 2.6fWAR through 30 games.
  16. Yeah, we might have something special with Ramirez. That first curve was filthy.
  17. If Quintana throws a perfect game against the Cubs while also on my opponent's fantasy team, there is not a syringe in the world capable of holding the dose I would need.
  18. This is my concern with Beede, but not at all with Rodon. Rodon seems to go 7IP or more most outings while Beede seems to not go past 6 very often.
  19. I'm dumbfounded as to why he keeps coming in for important spots. I completely forgot he was with the organization, let alone on the 40 man, before the start of this season.
  20. Between the two balls to the warning track in the Villanueva start at Miller Park and the hitting the top of the wall the last few days, Castro is about a cumulative 10 ft from having 8 or 9 bombs already.
  21. Since we were future fapping I took a look at the OFers who would be able via free agency in 2015. The best guys available are Colby Rasmus and Melky Cabrera. Really there aren't any impact bats that are 31 or under other than Hanley and Sandoval, and I'm not even sure Sandoval can be considered an impact bat anymore. Any offensive upgrades are going to have to come via trade.
×
×
  • Create New...