Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I started him over Brady last week and I'll start him over Dak this week. Brady is real close to finding himself on waivers.
  2. Green Bay's Rashan Gary tore his ACL yesterday and Aaron Jones was in a walking boot after the game. Are they even going to be able to field a team by the time the Bears play them again?
  3. I wouldn't mind losing a bunch of shootouts where the "future" guys all show out; then having the pick one before the packers and trading down to deny them the QB of their choice. Then they reach, overdraft a guy and get stuck in QB hell for ages. question I have for GB fans, wheres the Love already? The shitstorm from Rodgers would be unprecedented and I would bask in every moment of its glory.
  4. Next week will be big for their draft position. If they can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against a horrendous Detroit squad, they have a good shot at a top 5 pick.
  5. It took Brady 59 pass attempts to finally throw a TD in this game.
  6. Brady, Wilson and Rodgers all look completely washed.
  7. I'm not real comfortable with Herbert being the lead back. He's dynamic with the ball in his hands, but him as an every down back is going to get Fields killed on passing downs.
  8. DL is my 1st round priority unless they trade down.
  9. Unfortunately I've decided to start Fields over Brady so I've basically doomed him before the first snap. Sorry everyone.
  10. When the FA class next year is highlighted by Allen Lazard and Jakobi Meyers then yeah, I don't mind this trade. It also frees up their draft so they don't feel like they have to take a WR in the 1st or 2nd now. I'd love to see them trade back for a 1st and a 2nd then grab a DE,OL,WR in the first 2 rounds.
  11. I like what this does for the draft. It basically makes the first round pick either DL or a trade back to fill multiple holes and I don't have a problem with either option.
  12. Guy who nobody likes, interviews guy who nobody likes.
  13. Tyreek and Waddle combine for 300 receiving yards.
  14. I want Tee Higgins or Calvin Ridley.
  15. This team isn’t desperate for base competence. They’ve already won 3 games with middling talent, and lost 2 they probably should have won. They can compete. What they need is high end talent. Doesn't necessarily have to be across the board either, just think how much difference another receiver who can actually catch the ball and a competent pass blocker at, say C, would have made this season. One WR and one OL then start dumping the rest into the absolutely terrible DL. I wouldn't be opposed to a 2nd WR/OL though.
  16. How are they possibly going to be able to spend enough money this offseason?
  17. So, explain to me why a player can be grandfathered in on a rule change where he gets a built in advantage the rest of his career.
  18. This defense is just completely awful.
  19. If the defense had even slightly shown up, this might be an interesting game.
  20. Nice catch Jones.
  21. Down 21 and 4 runs in a row.
  22. I'd give it 50/50 Dallas has to punt at all today.
  23. QB sneak turns into 25 yard run. This is next tier terrible
  24. This team is laughably terrible. Now let's watch them get ridiculously conservative on offense.
  25. It's the Minnesota game again.
×
×
  • Create New...