Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Because apparently making competition for your own program is good business somehow?
  2. If move doesn't get done by the end of this weekend, I'm officially going to be in greatly worried mode.
  3. So if you haven't noticed, the Dallas kicker is pretty much in god mode territory. He has yet to miss a kick this year and made both a 59 and 60 yard field goal last night.
  4. He has been a huge horsefeathers from day 1
  5. If you're going to give Bellinger 200M he has to at least start the contract in CF. That also means shopping PCA for the best arm you can get that has at least a few years of control. You don't give 200M to a 1B not named Freddie Freeman.
  6. If the Dodgers get Yamamoto too and spend literally 1 billion dollars on 2 guys, I'm going to really have to reevaluate how much time i dedicate to following baseball.
  7. Minnesota and Oakland playing one of the worst football games of the modern era. 9 minutes to go in the game and no one has scored.
  8. Fields facing the hardest match up of the year for him next week. Cleveland is #1 in ypg. I have very low expectations.
  9. If they finish 7-10 or 8-9, I think Eberflus stays. I don't agree with it, but the McCaskey's are extremely conservative and they'll point to the improvement of going from 3 wins in 2022 to 7 or 8 in 2023.
  10. While I'd agree, the Bears have won 3 of 4 and if they win 3 of the final 4, I have a hard time believing a lot of change is coming following a 6-2 run to end the year.
  11. With Arizona still on the schedule and a very mediocre Atlanta team, I'm not sure they stay in the top 10.
  12. I hate to say it, but I think Eberflus is pretty safe unless they completely implode over the last 4. The Bears are one final 5 minute collapse against the Lions away from winning 4 in a row.
  13. Yeah, it was neither good nor bad. There's was some bad, especially that early sack, and some wow factor too, but overall he was just OK.
  14. So Fields was decent today. He had the chance to put up a monster game, but he left a lot of yardage on the field.
  15. Barring something historic, Bears get win #5.
  16. This defense is really really good
  17. 4th and 29, why are you jumping early?
  18. Damn, Fields has been throwing high all day, he was wide open
  19. So did the Bears learn from last time or will they do nothing but run over and over.
  20. I want to say it's not Young's fault because he has nothing around him, but man he just looks bad.
  21. Thank you Goff.
  22. NO 28-6, Panthers going to stay at 1 win
  23. Ugh, blown 3rd and 10.
  24. This is feeling very familiar to a few weeks ago.
×
×
  • Create New...