Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. But at least if I went to your game I wouldn't feel like I'm giving my money to a ghoul.
  2. Currently yes, but they're in absolute freefall so, unless a miracle happens and they turn it around, they wont be for long.
  3. Well today is the day. If they lose to the Reds and the Pirates win, they officially go to last in the Central.
  4. There's just zero chance of that even remotely being considered. If you're going with Baltimore the upper tier of the talent you're possibly looking at is Norby and more than likely you're shopping in the Beavers/McDermott/Wagner/Johnson end of the talent pool.
  5. Teams that are supposedly good, do not go through stretches like this for this long. The only thing stopping the last few weeks from being a completely and total meltdown is a historically bad White Sox team and that required two come backs.
  6. a White Sox forum suggested Caissie and one of Alcantara/Shaw. If the 2nd piece is Alcantara, I'm game even with the awkward roster fit.
  7. In a vacuum, yes. With the Cubs so heavily locked in for a few years in the OF, I'd pass and instead use those same assets to upgrade a position of severe need such as 3B/C even SP. Unrelated, but now that we don't have an all in one trade deadline thread I'm not even sure where to put it, but I'd really love to grab Yusei Kikuchi. His stuff has always been good, but he's actually utilizing it this year and I don't think the cost would be particularly high.
  8. The White Sox and by a lot. You'd probably have to add in another major piece like Caissie/Ballesteros/Alcantara
  9. The Cubs would have to be landing one damn big fish in order for me to be ok with giving up Ballesteros. He's going to mash for a long time.
  10. Barring one of the greatest comebacks in MLB history, the White Sox we have lost 14 in a row and 18 out of 19 following tonight's game. That will be them at .238 winning% and on pace for a 39-123 record. This would be the worst winning% in a season since the 1916 Philadelphia Athletics.
  11. I swear to god it's a prerequisite to be in this bullpen that you can't have any idea where the ball is going out of your hand.
  12. Kind of shocked they didn't try and get Gomes at the plate.
  13. Ump wont apologize and there will be no repercussions for this horsefeathers show. Then they'll wonder why people want robot umpires.
  14. I feel like the Cubs are loaded with relievers with plus stuff and very little command.
  15. Laughably terrible. Also a fairly horsefeathers throw by Seiya.
  16. Not an easy play, but Morel makes everything look really hard.
  17. For Alonso? Yeah. The absolute highest I go up the prospect tree is Triantos and I'm not particularly thrilled about that either.
  18. Pretty crazy that before today he was putting up a 137 wRC+ on a .207 babip. His FB% is crazy high so he's not going to carry a really high babip, but .207 is really low even in that scenario.
  19. I mean I get that they can't list current production as MLB equivalent otherwise he'd be like a 60 hit tool current, but 25 just seems unreasonable. I mean Alcantara and Caissie have 30s and they strike out at a much higher clip.
×
×
  • Create New...