Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Interested to see what Zeferjahn costs. With 4 years of control beyond this year, it has to be a fairly notable piece.
  2. Right now I'm whelmed to underwhelmed. One more good sized move is need for it to me a homerun for me.
  3. Yeah, but he's a 2027 arm, in 2027 your arms are currently Steele, Cabrera and Brown. If he's your #5 that's a very deep rotation.
  4. Braxton really isn't getting the love he should. Before the injury he was legitimately as good as anyone currently in the Cub rotation.
  5. At this point, it feels more unlikely than not that the Detmers thing isn't gonna happen. I'm just hoping Holmes ends up a Cub instead.
  6. So on the plus side, the 2027 rotation is rounding into form Steele, Cabrera, Garret, Brown is pretty legit. If Detmers does end up happening, they're pretty much set and can focus in FA on OF bats.
  7. Well the Brewers have definitely improved more than the Cubs so far, arguably significantly so.
  8. I could definitely live with that.
  9. He's legitimately good, but he's coming off an injury so hopefully they aren't foolish enough to depend on him for the remainder of 2026 as a playoff piece.
  10. I can't imagine that's a pick up for this year. I think that's aimed at 2027.
  11. I expected him in the offseason. A nice mid to back of the rotation arm.
  12. I bet he is getting absolutely torched on X at the moment
  13. The rotation is so vastly improved. Finish the job and get a high leverage reliever now.
  14. Perhaps being delusional on my end, but i almost feel like Detmers is in Hoyer's backpocket but this thing with the Rangers was so unexpected that having the ability to check in on Degrom/Gore is too much to pass up. The Cubs land Degrom and the rotation suddenly looks quite good. Degrom/Boyd/Gausman/Shota/Brown would be a pretty nasty 1-5
  15. Stop stepping on my dreams
  16. Detmer+Adell and Morejon. If Jed pulls that off I happily eat crow and forgive him for all previous transgressions.
  17. Mahle to the Braves
  18. Ideally a 2nd pitcher as good or better coming
  19. Rodgers and Rico Garcia would make me vomit.
  20. Because I expect the GM to do this job and not completely blow the deadline like last year?
  21. If he flops again this deadline, he needs to be gone the moment the deadline ends.
  22. Just under 25 hours until the trade deadline, zero total Hoyer moves of any consequence.
×
×
  • Create New...