If he went dressed up in any outfit but the one he wore to the playoff game there is no way anybody would recognize him. Throw a bryant shersey on him with khaki shorts and he's 75% of the fan base. that's what i figure but he also seems really introverted (for what little we know about him - which is essentially 14 years of complete silence publicly) and i could see him wanting to distance himself from ground zero entirely. What if he posts here?
Going to Miller Park tomorrow, I would assume the games should be at least 50/50 Cubs fans. I should have a six pack of Moon Man down in the parking lot before the game.
No but my wife and I conceived our second son the day pitchers and catchers reported. Due in November well that was poor planning by you your wife is gonna be pissed Well for her sake the Cubs better win in 4 games. Lol. Game 7 is November 1st. Could be cutting it close
Three networks tonight. Len and JD have ABC, Hawk has CSN, and then ESPN. Needless to say I intentionally left CSN off the thread title. HA! Thanks, I might switch over to Hawk if the Cubs are up 10-0 or something.
I would have to assume the Nats can win at least one of the next two with the Vaunted Brewers so the Cubs should enter the weekend series up at least half a game.
Today and Wednesday's Cubs games can be streamed live from Facebook. http://www.bleachernation.com/2017/07/24/cubs-sox-today-and-wednesday-will-be-streamed-on-facebook-live-with-no-local-blackout/
Cubs shouldn't need a closer the next 4 games You take no chances when the Crosstown Cup is on the line and you need at least 3 of 4 Good point. I think the Sox have owned it since 2012