Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. You correlate hockey with concussions and then defend college football? That's smart.
  2. J'Marcus Webb ‏@jmarcuswebb 5m Good bye, Chicago! I gave you 3 years of me. 3 years too many
  3. Jordan Palmer ‏@JwPalms 11m I really appreciate all the kind words from the #Bears fans but I'm headed home today. Crazy biz but appreciative pic.twitter.com/hbbmBw9Kl6
  4. on the gif in this thread? i did it like 5 times and got 5.5 to 6 every time. I just timed it 5 times and got 4.6, 4.6, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7. From Contact to AJ reaching first base, I got: 5.0, 4.9, 5.1, 5.2, 5.1 Christ, what is wrong with the stopwatch on my phone then. Couldn't the computer have something to do with it?
  5. jeez vandy has to have the worst looking chicks in the SEC. That happens whenever you have a school you actually have to apply to get into.
  6. on the gif in this thread? i did it like 5 times and got 5.5 to 6 every time. I just timed it 5 times and got 4.6, 4.6, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7. From Contact to AJ reaching first base, I got: 5.0, 4.9, 5.1, 5.2, 5.1 I'm at 4.6 on the on the throw, 4.9 on AJ reaching first base. Maybe truffle didn't account for the exchange rate.
  7. What bar was that? I always liked going to Sheffields, but haven't been in a real long time now.
  8. My advice, drink heavily.
  9. I'm sure they'll have a nice chuckle on the way to another 90 win season.
  10. http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/grizzly-detail/chicago-bears-brandon-marshall-221534941.html A schedule seven month follow-up exam does not explain a four day absence and the odd way the Bears handled this.
  11. Is that seriously the rule? That's ridiculous. Why would a college athlete (or anyone) sign autographs for someone else's profit without receiving anything himself? generosity
  12. Not at all. Well, not specifically. I feel like he was probably scheduled not to participate in the last game, and Trestman was aware he may need some time off at some point.
  13. Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 12m WR Brandon Marshall is upset Bears have not taken his concerns about his hip injury seriously.
  14. That's some really simple math that you're asking help with here... So simple that you weren't able to answer??????
  15. I'd throw Soler into that "making up for lost time" category, considering he turns 22 this winter and has a little over half a season of professional playing time.
  16. the first one was post over 2 hours ago
  17. The twitter quotes of his statements were a little alarming to me. Although that may just be chalked up to Marshall being Marshall. Bernstein and Zaidman were wondering aloud if it may have stemmed from Twitter. Huh? Zaidman was the one who made the twitter posts. Bernstein was freaking out about something but then wondering if what he was freaking out to something from twitter? Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 1h Brandon Marshall says he feels rushed a little bit from a conditioning standpoint coming off hip surgery. Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 1h Brandon Marshall: "For myself, mentally [and] physically, I need to pick it up a little more." Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 1h B. Marshall: "Some people may not think I need to be farther on than where I am so it's a little frustrating not being where I want to be." Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 1h Brandon Marshall: 'Just trying to get healthy for Week 1 so you've got to have a game plan coming off surgery, third hip surgery." Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 1h Brandon Marshall: "I'm still trying to figure out my role & my place in this offense, trying to get healthy & we'll see where it takes us." Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 1h Brandon Marshall: "I'm not where I want to be right now. It's a little frustrating."
  18. The twitter quotes of his statements were a little alarming to me. Although that may just be chalked up to Marshall being Marshall.
  19. He's great, but he has flaws, though those flaws are being addressed. Pick a lane Kiley, or use a period.
  20. Gets to face some advanced competition and it's better than not playing at all? Is it really, though? It's like Javy last year in Daytona, except the rainouts are scheduled. Not even a hope of consistent playing time. Well, if you are searching for concrete proof that it would be better than not going, you probably won't find it. But it seems to make sense that it would be good.
  21. Practice I assume.
×
×
  • Create New...