Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. You're better off defaulting to worried until the player removes all doubt.
  2. That kind of stuff always seems to happen in Boston. Really? Haven't some of the most high profile versions of that happened in Houston and Cali?
  3. It wasn't misspending when Hendry was eating it all.
  4. well done NCAA
  5. That cracked me up. According to that the Mets are only tied for 2nd with Boston in Hoboken.
  6. the burbs I grew up in is rated as 50+% White Sox and only 33% Cubs? Things have changed quite a lot if that is true.
  7. I have a feeling you do not remember how his time with the Cubs ended.
  8. Just quit using him when the game is close. Or when it is still being played
  9. that play at third must have pleased whoever called for it the other day
  10. No, he's just back to be honored by the Cubs at Wrigley's 100 B-Day.
  11. tough first pitch there to Lake. It's not fair when guy can throw breaking pitches for strikes on the corner. And then he swings at one in the dirt.
  12. ugh, I was so fooled into thinking that was a liner to left center off the bat.
  13. it was the other diabetes
  14. I don't recall how I felt toward him at the time. My fandom was around its low and the lockout was coming. But I remember being really disappointed at least. And I am more annoyed about it now given the hypocrites who hammer the younger generation for their indiscretions and how they treat their team/teammates. Chief among them Ryno and his BS "kids these days" speech.
  15. I did it when I was 18/19. A 50-year man doing that is despicable. This isn't the 70's. And considering his non-stop stories about partying, that was hardly the only time he did it either.
  16. upton without question
  17. He literally quit on his team mid-season. That's supposed to be the ultimate no-no. How do people not get that? He signed the richest contract in baseball, then quit because his old lady stepped out on him.
  18. He's busy representing the Cardinals.
  19. Boring as hell and low scoring?
×
×
  • Create New...