Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Ricketts is going to need Bud to bail him out on stadium issue. Either with a loan or borrowing some of Loria's thugs. So he has to talk bad about Sosa unit that happens.
  2. I get a full Sunday slate to watch, which is nice. But attending MNF is terrible.
  3. What if the reason everybody is tanking is because they hate him for wanting out so bad?
  4. http://wormholeriders.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Fringe-S3x12-Outlook-not-so-good.jpg
  5. let your relievers start an inning with a clean no-runners on situation.
  6. Agreed. I kind of enjoyed the confidence boost of beating a good team to start the year. I get fretting over this stuff but find that it is all pretty much meaningless in the end. Schedule matters when it comes to injuries of opposing stars, but I do not think there is any rhyme or reason to what is better. I have a feeling that it is necessary for this team to get off to a strong start to avoid further defensive veteran dismissiveness toward Trestman, and to keep the wolves off of Cutler. But a loss is a loss and a win is a win in the NFL.
  7. Until I realized it was actually Hill covering 1B, I almost had a heart attack thinking it was Goldschmidt after reading this. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and thought it was the pitcher throwing to first baseman.
  8. they seem to be blaming it on the throw, which maybe in the end was the reason it got away, but he was seriously covering all of first.
  9. that dude was seriously just standing on first base.
  10. slide into first base is fine when you injury the opposing team's 1B and potentially injure Darwin Barney.
  11. I'm sure quite a few lineman are in the range. Not "speedy" undersized pass rushers, but some NFL players.
  12. pretty much this http://m.cubs.mlb.com/video/v32314873/arichc-barneys-diving-stop-ends-the-inning/?partnerId=as_mlb_20140423_22526154
  13. Well there's no Little Mac quote where he talks about winning, so... It's not your turn until Fred loses.
  14. is this one of the reasons?
  15. that's how the game used to be played before all these glory boys ruined it
×
×
  • Create New...