Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. The Chicago Blackhawks announced today that the team has agreed to terms with forwards Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane on eight-year contract extensions, which run through the 2022-23 National Hockey League season. A formal press conference will be held at the United Center next week, with day and time being announced at a later date. http://3.cdn.nhle.com/blackhawks/images/upload/2014/07/toews_kane.jpg
  2. That is casual.
  3. escorts for German fans
  4. At the very least it was pretty clear he wasn't a 20-something douchebag.
  5. Something more than minimal, but still affordable. Yeah, I didn't actually ask a true question there. But if Hamels can be had for his entire contract and we give up nothing higher in value than Johnson and Vogelbach, where does he rank in the top tier guys? Personally, I'd put him 1st. And of course the key is not to make sure you get the most value out of your selection, but actually getting a selection. If you trade for a guy, he's yours and you don't have to deal with the bidding process that the Cubs have struggled with for free agents.
  6. Something more than minimal, but still affordable.
  7. TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!
  8. What would Kyle do if he had a million dollars?
  9. that was a child? The one that was a child was a child, yes. http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--b_PeliP3--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/yx8rf5xi1nxfowzkptjh.gif hahaha, I was picturing the woman that looked like she saw a relative shot. Didn't see the kid. That's unfair.
  10. that was a child?
  11. this is awesome
  12. game set match point?
  13. does good bye mean nothing to you?
  14. I don't know anything about him, I just see a couple really stupid posts and wanted to let him know how stupid they were.
  15. I like when the ref tries to pull guys aside to talk to them away from the rest of the group and nobody pays attention to him.
  16. Not at all. I'm not discussing the Cubs am I? I'm talking about this forum and how it feels as a new member to be treated badly. I won't be back here to talk baseball 'till the Cubs turn it around and the climate is less negative. Stop wallowing in this century of losing thing. None of you here is 106 years old. You should stop talking about stuff. The only wallowing here is in the past 5 years of pathetic baseball the Cubs have had. If you want to tell a fan to not be negative about 5 years of horrible baseball, you are an idiot. By the way, those references mean you are talking about baseball.
  17. It's that lighly done toast that just melts the peanut butter perfectly. It's bound to be eaten soon and that's when he will start pitching poorly.
  18. so the good bye was disingenuous?
  19. Everybody involved in futbol is taking a dive
  20. or just call them by nothing but their respective names?
  21. That's just silly. Bryant having less than a year of pro ball and already seeing AAA is not a particularly meaningful statement. He was the dominant college bat and he has dominated the minors from Day 1.
×
×
  • Create New...