Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Yu say it's just a rash, yeah Yu say it's just a rash
  2. [tweet] [/tweet]
  3. I do not doubt that the pettiness of kraft played a role, but I do doubt it was pre-planned the way described.
  4. i made fun of him once and got the insta block Are you using a 2nd account to read him?
  5. Greg Gabriel is such a bitter football guy. He had a large impact on bears failed personnel department for a long time, and has feuds with so many people.
  6. Childress hired in consulting role for Bears.
  7. Derwood coming in hot!
  8. Edit: I got got. [tweet] [/tweet]You didn't think that was a joke?
  9. That poor girl had no idea what she was in for https://instagram.com/p/Beqky_bnpw4/ JHey approves though
  10. It would be weird if they weren't
  11. Given his Iranian heritage, I cannot imagine he'd be happy to play for a Trump loving ownership group like the Cubs.
  12. [tweet] [/tweet]
  13. Was it greeny? He interviewed me when I was playing high school football and I've always thought he was creepy.
  14. what's really wild to me is how inconsequential The Ringer is Man, I miss Grantland so much and The Ringer is just some weak imitation at this point. The articles written by R. Jazayerli on the Cubs for Grantland are some of my favorite articles of all-time. He continued writing for The Ringer, but I haven't seen an article from him in a long time. Simmons has really fallen off as well. His mailbag used to be somewhat funny and enjoyable. I have no idea what happened to him... Whatever it was it happened a decade ago. He was unique and fun in the late 90's early 00s. But he was neither by the time the Red Sox and Patriots were winning every other year.
  15. He's due for a raise https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Bolt/Adrian-Amos-pegged-with-most-valuable-inexpensive-NFL-contract-109876356/Amp
  16. :eek: out of curiosity, what do they call "indian style" these days? Crisscross apple sauce. And let me tell you, it's a hit with the kids.
  17. They can't all be in best shape of their life in spring training, some guys have to be ready to start a new chapter in their life or face the season with a new purpose.
  18. The tribe or the sports program? Tribe I did not even consider you were referring to the tribe, as I thought it was a great Illinois burn.
×
×
  • Create New...