Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. been hanging out with anthony reyes too much i guess.... tool! Beans and franks, beans and franks!
  2. "Soap dropping" pissed? Is that a metaphor? Check out the picture on of Andy Cavazos on Game Day
  3. I'm going to stand by my prediction as long as ST doesn't pitch. Whoever wins this division will be the tallest midget though.
  4. Link I expect ND to win this game. Michigan has nothing. Hart or heart alone will not win this game. When was the last time Michigan finished outside of the top 20/25?
  5. They would be smart to grab up DePo before Cuban does. :wink:
  6. I suspect the genius's record will be close to the same as his predecessor's after three seasons. The difference is he will do it with flair and a couple of top 5 recuriting classes. Anyone even MENTION Ty Willingham and I'll punch them in the face. Do you know the extent of Notre Dame's senior class helping the team right now? What about ND's Junior and Sophomore class? The genius went 9-3 and 10-3 with Ty's recruits. Oh, Ty Willingham
  7. I suspect the genius's record will be close to the same as his predecessor's after three seasons. The difference is he will do it with flair and a couple of top 5 recuriting classes.
  8. RBI double Good for Ronny, I believe he will turn into a competent everyday shortstop in the next few years (I know, I'm one of the few). So do I.
  9. Aside from the silly religious reasons, I don't really see the disatvantegs. About living together before marriage and higher divorce rates; correlation does not equal causation. There are myriad factors that contribute to a divorce, I highly doubt co-habitation b/f marriage is one of them.
  10. Am I the only one that finds this funny? Now the Cubs have an expert in statistics in the dugout. 8-) I bet he knows what VORP stands for.
  11. Is Mark Reed still a prospect at C? He's still pretty young (21) but he hasn't exactly set the world a fire in the box and he had 8 errors this year. Does he have enough value as a tradeable commidity?
  12. Or it wasn't a very good joke. I'm sure they get the joke elsewhere.
  13. I think it has to be Ted Williams. Gerhig was nearing the end of his career anyway. Willams lost his 24, 25, and 26 year old seasos plus parts of his early 30s. Gerhig is the only one who is close and it isn't even that close.
  14. And now Larussa has pinch hit for Jimenez. They will be on pitcher number 3 going into the 3rd inning lol Burn them tony, burn them. I don't see St. Louis hanging on as they go down the stretch.
  15. They can only hit hard throughing fastball pitchers.
  16. He just earned his money right there! Soriano vs. the Dodgers!
  17. The Dodgers have a better record than the Cubs.
  18. Lowe is of the variety of pitchers that give the Cubs trouble. Soft-tossing lefties Crafty righties Sinkerballers The only guys they consistently hit are hard throwing guy who rely on their fastball. They don't have the patience to deal with anything else.
×
×
  • Create New...