Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. I Cubs take the lead in the 6th, 5-4.
  2. Killian out. All and all not a bad outing. 1 walk, 2 HBP, 2 HR, 6Ks. Not great either.
  3. Jake Slaughter just continues to hit. Is he in anyone's top 20 list?
  4. 5ks in 4.1 innings. No walks
  5. First inning seems to be the bugaboo for Killian.
  6. I Cubs tied it up 3-3. I'm not sure how as I had to step away for stupid work related stuff
  7. bounced back with 2Ks and ground out. Not too bad, all things considered.
  8. I'd rather he walk a hitter or two.
  9. Kilian not walking anyone! Kilian giving up a double followed by a HR.
  10. Davis hitting .196. He's taking more walks and striking out less. He's hit into some bad luck. Hopefully, the BA is a lagging indicator, but he needs to step it up.
  11. Hopefully, Kilian can keep building on his last two starts.
  12. Manny Rodriguez has regressed a bit.
  13. looks like they let my dogs out in the outfield with all the yellow grass spots.
  14. Still pumping 96 at around 80 pitches.
  15. This guy pitching for Toledo looks pretty good too.
  16. Brown is really impressive. Not just the velocity, but the command on his breaking pitches. I can't believe the Cubs got him for Robertson. A steal.
  17. Davis just got nailed on the hand. Trainer looking at it. Sounded bad.
×
×
  • Create New...