Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. How awful would it be to be stuck in an elevator with or sit on a bus with Gus Johnson and Stephen A. Smith.
  2. Kevin Sumlin will be back at Arizona. No way he's fired after just 2 seasons.
  3. I see the Bear's secondary is taking cues from the Packer's secondary.
  4. Only when he's not on the DL with some leg injury.
  5. I know MItch hasn't played very well, but why is #4 in the game??
  6. Think they got it wrong there. The ball was coming out before he stepped out.
  7. That should be ruled a touchback, ball for the Bears. I think he was losing possession before he stepped out of bounds.
  8. In case someone rips another player’s helmet off and tries to hit you in the head with it?? :dontknow:
  9. He's also on a much less talented team (offensively, anyway).
  10. If you're looking for a specific brand / model, go to that brands website. If not, try eBay or that Facebook selling page or something of the like. I'd also go to your local golf courses. They often have single clubs as well as single refurbished clubs on sale.
  11. He did not specify which season he's referring to.
  12. Fun read, thanks for posting.
  13. Will not be surprised if the margin of victory is single digits.
  14. Maybe they have some talented players but just aren't a talented team. Better QB play certainly is a (big) part of it. But they averaged less than 6 wins per season the five seasons prior to last year. And this year they're on Pace to get 6 wins. Maybe last year was just an outlier year.
  15. Eh, it's only a factor when Eloy's not nursing a leg injury.
  16. That guy could eat apples through a picket fence!!!
  17. Bears did not lose ground on anyone in the NFCN.
  18. Strasburg opting out of his contract with the Nats. He's a free agent (eventually).
  19. I know they're up 2 games to none, and that maybe figured into the decision, but I think Davey-boy made a mistake letting Sanchez bat in the bottom of the 4th. They were down 2-1 with one out and a man on third. Sanchez couldn't get a bunt down/put the ball in play and ended up striking out. Turner makes the third out and the score stays 2-1 'stros. Houston grabs another run in the 5th and 6th off Sanchez and it looks like maybe that was a turning point. I gues with Sanchez and then Corbin going tomorrow, the Nats were thinking they might need the bullpen either/both days. But I think I would have tried to tie it in the fourth and put the pressure on the Astros the rest of the game (assuming the PH gets the run in).
  20. Sure, that game was bonkers, but the idea that the Packers get often get FAVORABLE calls to win NFL football games is a new concept to me. Clay Matthews agrees with theBird.
  21. What was wrong with his outing tonight? He should’ve been in to face Rendon when they were up 3-1 in the 8th. Got it! I misread what you wrote.
  22. What was wrong with his outing tonight?
×
×
  • Create New...