Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Meh, Darvish is signed already, so no biggie! :amen:
  2. I saw him out at a golf range last fall. He opens up his hips too soon which is causing him to push the ball to his left. Needs to work on keeping his hips closed through impact.
  3. I've never been part of this in the past , but would be interested in giving it a try. I've been having a bit of tendinitis flareups of my metacarpals, though.
  4. If the runner on second scores, is it an “earned run”, and if so, who is it charged to? Could make a difference in a player’s contract.
  5. The should install lights. For night games.
  6. Don't sleep on Brett Anderson!
  7. Nelson had 6 TDs in the first 5 games, of which he only played in 4. AR got hurt in Game 6. Nelson caught ZERO TDs the rest of the year. Stating he is only good if he plays with the best QB in the league is an absurd statement since it's basically the only QB he's played with. And playing the remainder of last season (while injured) with a guy who showed he is not an NFL backup, let alone a starting QB. Nelson isn't what he was a few years ago, but I think he'll still be damn productive. And GB won't cut him, they'll most likely restructure for another year. Cobb is probably gone.
  8. Was there any update on Simmons? Injured or ineffective? Anything serious?
  9. I hope they don’t just use any old golf cards, but rather the cool ones with the giant baseball caps on the roof!, =D>
  10. Sailed. That’s too bad. I’m hoping/was hopeful he could be an MLBer.
  11. Is Carson Sands ever gonna be a “thing” or has that ship sailed??
  12. Ummm, what does this mean?? 8-[
  13. Lester with the ever-efficient 25 pitch first inning.
  14. Just looking at the draft picks alone, I think the Bears would be crazy not to move down 3 spots in the First and be able to get an additional Third. Is there really one particular player the Bears need/expect to get at 8 that's gonna be a game changer that wouldn't be available three picks later??
  15. Based on NFL Draft Pick Value Calculators (which GMs use), Miami's 1st and 3rd have more value than the Bears 1st alone.
  16. Gameday playing games! I swear it read what I posted. I thought it was odd he went 5 in his second start.
  17. Mikolas went 5 innings today with 4 Ks, but he gave up 4 ER, 6 H and a dinger to boot.
  18. Wasn't he a Cubs draft pick that never signed?
  19. The trajectory of Heyward’s batted ball in the clip above did NOT appear to be a pop out to the SS behind third base. Crazy.
  20. Damn, I forgot that was Duke's name. Good summation Duke. So I guess this means Hosmer wins the NL MVP the next couple of years, right??
  21. BLASPHEMY!!!!!
  22. FarmersOnly.com promo?
  23. Minor League Pitcher Shoots/Kills Coach (Accidentally) Is Williams Perez still in the organization? :shock:
  24. This thread has become such a let down every time I open it. And not just because Darvish hasn’t signed yet. :(
×
×
  • Create New...