Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I have a feeling we should have kept Rios, instead of C Martin. Great W!
  2. Maton is supposed to be better than this. I still don't like his super serious/nervous face on the mound.
  3. I think he did once, and he pitched very well, if I remember correctly.
  4. He might. As long as the Cubs offer him a decent contract, he would probably want to stay.
  5. Shota's velo is down a little. Don't know if it's intentional, but so far, he's fine. The splitter is looking good.
  6. Mo walked a couple times, but you're right. I think he hasn't hit, since the grand slam.
  7. OK. If that's the case, that'd be good. I was wondering if it was the pitch count or he got hurt again.
  8. Does anybody know what happened to Palencia tonight? He pitched against 3 hitters, 2 outs, and he didn't finish the inning. I'm wondering what it means.
  9. Rolison and Bregman made the game more interesting. If the game ended with 6-1, it wouldn't have been as fun to see them win.
  10. Yeah, same here. I told my brother that was very rare clean inning by Maton and Webb. Then, Webb came back for the 9th. We won, and I'm very happy.😁
×
×
  • Create New...