Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. This is true. Aside from the HR, he was kind of OK. BTW, I'm so happy to find Dansby's wRC+ over the last 7 days (only 4 games) is 284.😄
  2. Because we had a 6 run lead, it was actually good time to try the new guy. And, I'm glad they did let Murray pitch today.
  3. At least, it was a stress free win. And, now, we know Murray kinda sucks.
  4. That sounds right, unfortunately. This new guy is just like Maton.
  5. I was wrong, but I guess it's good to check our the new pitcher.
  6. Do you remember I posted last week? My brother said Assad is our new ace.😁 Yeah, Cabrera's injury really sucks.
  7. I think our best RP, Rolison will close this game.
  8. Now, Nico and Bregman need to follow the trend.
  9. At least, for now. He's been really hot lately. He will compete for the player of the week.😁
  10. Boog said that was the right call. I'm confused. It's new to me.
  11. To be honest, I'm tired of seeing this face on the mound.
  12. And, his son.😁 Oh, wait. He gave up only one run.
  13. That's what Boog said. Oh, now, he said Counsell was ejected.
  14. Really stupid for sure. These umps are out of their minds.
  15. Yeah, especially, after seeing Cabrera pitched OK, better than most of his starts.
  16. I wasn't paying too much attention, but I think Boog said back tightness. I think he was talking about Soto. I could be wrong, though.
  17. Boyd in, Cabrera out. Sucks. I guess Rea will stay in the rotation for a while.
  18. This time, it's different, though. He sucked bad in the 2nd inning, then he got better. Last time, he was good only the first 3 inning, then went bad. I feel better today.
×
×
  • Create New...