Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Probably, Turd. But, at the moment, I don't know if Gausman is better than Assad. Please prove me wrong.😄
  2. Yeah, I don't think we'll see him again. Thank you, Woodford.
  3. I would think Woodford. I'm sure they'll keep Thielbar.
  4. I think Craig wanted Boyd to pitch against Ohtani. He had 2 soft hits, and that's all. It worked.
  5. I agree, but three sliders and strikeout by Bregman? I didn't like it at all.
  6. He doesn't pitch well with Kelly this year. His ERA with Kelly must be 5.00+ now. The same thing goes for Shota. Then, Assad pitches much better with Kelly. So, the catcher/SP rotation for this series just don't look good.
  7. Yeah, I guess you're right. Every time I feel she's so annoying, it's always Boog who starts the conversation with her.
  8. Am I the only one who thinks T Mac is very annoying?
  9. I thought it was funny. Kevin really wanted to chase twice, but he didn't.
  10. I thought it was a strike, but Nico learned something yesterday.
  11. He did 3 rehab starts. He should be ready very soon. In the last start, he made about 73 pitches.
  12. Yeah, good call. And, he isn't twinkle dee nor twinkle dum today, or I should say this year.
×
×
  • Create New...