Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Probably not, but who knows? I was actually wondering if he uses Palencia to see how he pitches 2 days in a row. But, the lead is too small for that, but again, who knows?😁
  2. Peterson pitched very well. I didn't think he could get 8 K's.
  3. I agree. Doesn't have to be clean innings, but only a few hit with no ER. Peterson has been really good, except the leadoff HR. Peterson is one of the best SP's on the team, since the AS break. And, Boyd is one of the worst.
  4. Yeah, I checked his stats again, and pretty much every stat shows that he's better against RHB.
  5. It's all Counsell's fault. Don't let Boyd and Shota pitch with Kelly. The difference in ERA for both pitchers/catchers are 3.
  6. I just looked at his stats. OMG, this guy dominated AA big time.
  7. Aside from his magic, what I like about him this season is his walk rate. It's improved a lot. My brother kept telling me Javy is our ace. Obviously, it's a joke, but Javy is no joke. When the Cubs traded for Gausman, I posted "Gausman hasn't pitched well for 2 months, and I don't even know if he's better than Assad." A guy replied, and said something like you're out of your mind. After seeing Gausman as a Cub three times, I still don't know if he'll better than Javy. Obviously, I'm hoping I'll be wrong. I might be overrating Javy, but IMO, he's a very good pitcher, and I think many people are underrating him, because of those stats. If you see just the results, he's been good. And, he's been doing that for long time.
  8. Gausman hasn't been great for 2 months. I think the 1st start as a cub was the best in the last 2 months.
×
×
  • Create New...