Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. Almonte sucks So let's pitch him 9 games in a row.
  2. That's like the 2nd time already this year Nico has been picked off. Wake up dude.
  3. How many games this year have the Cubs gotten 6 or more innings from a starter? 1 maybeeee 2? That's a no good.
  4. I'm not as locked in on MLB as I used to be, but was there really nothing the Cubs could have done better with that 16.5 million then just giving it to the burnt toast that just walked off the mound? Why are you giving that kind of money to Kyle Hendricks? Were you not confident enough in that great young pitching that you've been bragging about for the last 2 years?
  5. The Professor is now the janitor.
  6. 107 MPH lolz Yeah no at this point save the pen and just let him get teed off on
  7. Steele Imanaga Tallion Wicks Assad or Brown That needs to be the rotation when hopefully everybody is healthy, Hendricks can pound sand, we're trying to win this year not have a feel-good story
  8. Exactly if you can't make it past 3 innings without getting tattooed you blow. Time for the Drew smyly treatment
  9. That's what happens when you suck.
  10. Honestly thought the same thing.
  11. Imanaga hasn't thrown a single walk yet, gotta love that.
  12. I'm 40 minutes west of Chicago and the sun's out with no rain currently.
  13. I honestly don't know how the rain delay stuff works. Would they resume this game eventually with the Cubs having the lead? or are they just going to cancel it?
  14. Same, I got their stream on download and my God are they crying
  15. Busch seems to have a great eye and patience at the plate. Really hope he has the discipline to keep that up.
  16. Words can not describe how much I hate that Hendricks is still in this rotation. It's not 2018 anymore. Dude is throwing straight batting practice.
  17. Gotta think Alcantara is trade bait at this point. The Cubs have one, maybe two, big trades in them and I think Alcantara would be the centerpiece.
  18. Lol this strike zone is wild. I don't think I've ever seen balls that high called as strikes. Especially more than one.
  19. Still waiting for all that good young pitching talent we have been promised for years. horsefeathers sucks.
  20. I'd much rather give that a shot than the situation you're in now, where kyle Hendricks needs to be a top of the rotation starter. (Puke) But you know the multi-billion dollar franchise couldn't possibly splurge for one more arm, come on guys biblical losses and all that...
×
×
  • Create New...