Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. You're really lucky I have to bite my tongue since I'm a mod. I'm honestly curious as to why ND beating UCLA by 3 is any less an indicator of an average team as USC beating UW by 3. Both games at home. Both with a strong amount of luck. How is USC going to kill us based on that? You guys have a very good defense and you made ND work for everything. You really don't get it. It's not being explained very well. I made a prediction. Similar predictions have been made literally thousands of times in threads like this, college, pro, baseball, b-ball...why is this any different? Because it came from an ND fan? Because another NSBBer's team was involved? Because it was about an overrated team? I don't get it. I wasn't issuing a prediction. I'm (shocking, I know) a little mad right now and you're not helping this situation by being the average ND homer when you post crap like this: This is why people don't like Notre Dame. I've seen this movie a lot of times, and it always ends with a Quinn TD. See?
  2. You're really lucky I have to bite my tongue since I'm a mod. I'm honestly curious as to why ND beating UCLA by 3 is any less an indicator of an average team as USC beating UW by 3. Both games at home. Both with a strong amount of luck. How is USC going to kill us based on that? You guys have a very good defense and you made ND work for everything. You really don't get it.
  3. You're really lucky I have to bite my tongue since I'm a mod.
  4. This is why people don't like Notre Dame. I've seen this movie a lot of times, and it always ends with a Quinn TD. USC is going to kill you guys and I will love every minute of it.
  5. I hate my life. I hope USC kills Notre Dame.
  6. The same play 3 straight times? Are you serious, Svoboda?
  7. Plz get a first down. Hint: Don't run the same HB dive play with Markey.
  8. Ok, don't screw this up, plz.
  9. WOWOWOWOWOWOW.
  10. This is going to be a rough loss. :(
  11. Yeah, we need a new OC.
  12. Yay. Now let's get a 6-minute drive.
  13. C'mon, defense.
  14. Crap play calling after the first down incompletion. 3 is better than nothing, I guess.
  15. Enough with the stupid penalties. Everett!
  16. Ugh, last timeout.
  17. Justin Hickman is freaking awesome. It'd be nice if the offense could score.
  18. Grant Johnson had a hamstring injury this past season.
  19. Cal-Washington are tied at 10.
  20. Hop on the bandwagon! 8-)
  21. Four games were scheduled in Venezuela for Friday, but only the Caribes-Aguilas game wasn't rained out. Caribes win 3-2 in 13 innings, box: CF C. Walker 1/5, BB (4), K (8), SB (6), CS (2) RP T. Atlee 2 IP, 0 R, 1 H, 1 K/2 BB Overall: Chris Walker: 9/31, .290/.371/.419/.790, 6 BB, 8 K, 6/8 SB Thomas Atlee: 4.2 IP, 0 R, 5 H, 3 K/2 BB, 0.00 ERA, 1.50 WHIP
  22. Culiacan loses 9-7, box: 3B C. McGehee 1/4, 2 RBI (7) - 8/33, .242/.306/.303/.609, 3 BB, 5 K
  23. SI rates their top 10 rookies so far: link. 9. PR Devin Hester 4. DE Mark Anderson 1. RB Reggie Bush <-- :shock:
  24. Just say no to Ryno.
  25. Per the same web site, Luis Montanez and Brandon Sing have also opted for free agency.
×
×
  • Create New...