Some games aren't on MLB.TV - based on comments in today's game thread, it sounds like today's wasn't. Tomorrow's game is. EDIT: Looking ahead through the month, it looks like all remaining ST games will be on MLB.TV.
Good to hear; glad to see the problems in Jackson aren't widespread throughout the system. I was kinda hoping they'd move the D-Cubs to the California League. Prefarably Rancho Cucamonga or Lancaster.
Good ol' Jason Giambi. "If your hands get cold, just put them between your buttocks. That's nature's pocket." Haha, awesome. There's got to be a few steroid jokes in that pic too.
I tried that, but it said I had to sign in as a subscriber to get the game. Do you not have a login for the forums? Its the same I don't subscribe to Gameday. I logged in with that and it said I had to buy Gameday to get it. I'll just follow along here. I'm using an account from last year.