Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Arizona beats Stanford 73-68 to advance to the semifinals. They'll play the winner of UCLA/Oregon State. If the Wildcats were on the bubble, that's gotta get them in the tourney.
  2. I'm pretty sure they were all scored off Williams. I'm guessing not the the 2 in the 3rd inning. EDIT: I guess I was wrong. :(
  3. Cubs scored 1 in the 7th. After 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E CHICAGO 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 4 0 COLORADO 1 3 2 0 0 0 0 0 6 10 0
  4. Juan better avoid that .274/.324 line he posted last year, otherwise he will be one of the teams' problems.
  5. You know the Cubs wouldn't get them. :(
  6. Does this mean I should post a top 33 with UCLA as the assumed 34th or should I come up with 34 schools and not include UCLA?
  7. Oregon State comes from behind to beat Arizona State 71-68 without their best player (Cuic). They play UCLA tomorrow.
  8. Is that 34 on JH Jr's cap for Kirby Puckett?
  9. Historically in his career you are correct, however, he is making the decision fairly difficult with his performance this spring. It's only been 7 games, that's not that big a sample to say he's making the decision fairly difficult.
  10. Adam Loewen is owning the U.S. and Canada is owning Al Leiter.
  11. Randy Wells, former catcher who was converted to pitcher. He has both started and relieved and was at high-A and double A last year. Should probably start at AA, I think he has the potential to be a solid big league closer. Has a low-90s FB, slider and change.
  12. Primed for breakout = Luis Montanez? Uhh.. :newugh:
  13. http://www.live365.com/stations/iowacubs?site=iowacubs This is where the I-Cubs had their online broadcast last year. Bah.
  14. BTW, how cool is this: Link !!! Wow!
  15. Ugh, I see what you mean. How disappointing.
  16. Do you know anything in regards to being able to listen to Iowa games online? When I clicked the multimedia link it sent me to Minor League Baseball Multimedia. The only problem is that the MiLB site is yet to list Iowa on the list of teams you can listen to online. We could listen to the regular season games live off the iowacubs.com website last year.
  17. The Bears. Well done. And thanks again, Bruce!
  18. :cheers: That's the Mighty 1090 in San Diego (and by San Diego, I mean Baja), which I get here in LA. :D I'll be in the car for a bit of the game, so I shall listen in then. :)
  19. Pac-10 Tourney: Wednesday: 8. Oregon State vs. 9. Arizona State 7. Oregon vs. 10. Washington State Thursday: 1. UCLA vs. 8. OSU/9. ASU 2. Washington vs. 7. Oregon/10. WSU 3. Cal vs. 6. USC 4. Arizona vs. 5. Stanford Arizona star Hasaan Adams was suspended for the tournament due to a weekend incident involving suspicion of drunk driving.
×
×
  • Create New...