Arizona beats Stanford 73-68 to advance to the semifinals. They'll play the winner of UCLA/Oregon State. If the Wildcats were on the bubble, that's gotta get them in the tourney.
Historically in his career you are correct, however, he is making the decision fairly difficult with his performance this spring. It's only been 7 games, that's not that big a sample to say he's making the decision fairly difficult.
Randy Wells, former catcher who was converted to pitcher. He has both started and relieved and was at high-A and double A last year. Should probably start at AA, I think he has the potential to be a solid big league closer. Has a low-90s FB, slider and change.
Do you know anything in regards to being able to listen to Iowa games online? When I clicked the multimedia link it sent me to Minor League Baseball Multimedia. The only problem is that the MiLB site is yet to list Iowa on the list of teams you can listen to online. We could listen to the regular season games live off the iowacubs.com website last year.
:cheers: That's the Mighty 1090 in San Diego (and by San Diego, I mean Baja), which I get here in LA. :D I'll be in the car for a bit of the game, so I shall listen in then. :)
Pac-10 Tourney: Wednesday: 8. Oregon State vs. 9. Arizona State 7. Oregon vs. 10. Washington State Thursday: 1. UCLA vs. 8. OSU/9. ASU 2. Washington vs. 7. Oregon/10. WSU 3. Cal vs. 6. USC 4. Arizona vs. 5. Stanford Arizona star Hasaan Adams was suspended for the tournament due to a weekend incident involving suspicion of drunk driving.