Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/huh.gif
  2. He named his son "I'm signing with the Cubs in the offseason." That's why.
  3. To continue my theme from earlier:
  4. Harper didn't have to take as many swings, but Schwarber gets more rest time. That seems fair.
  5. I can't find a gif of Schwarber's "You suck my dick" in the World Series, but that goes here. [bbvideo=560,315]https://streamable.com/1nzl[/bbvideo]
  6. I was watching the vid and for audio, I was listening to Nate SIlver and Co talk about the presser today. I have a hardon.
  7. I got out gif'd there.
  8. The rules of this engagement is DONGS!
  9. I can see where this guy is coming from. A half season can be a small sample size and when you have a strong model you might want to believe that variance is the only reason that the season's results are lined up with your model/beliefs. The problem is this guy was dead wrong from the get go.
  10. https://www.theringer.com/mlb/2018/7/16/17571406/trade-deadline-manny-machado-baltimore-orioles-rumor-rental Yes, the Cubs player development system probably wouldn't have been the right place for Torres to maximize his potential, as evidenced by the disappointments of Addison Russell, Ian Happ, and Javier Baez.
  11. Javy is THE most convincing data point that we are living in a simulation.
  12. They are playing Turn Down for What in the stadium. It has both one of the best official videos I've seen, and fan videos (with the speed boat crash). I highly recomend both. Also, it is late.
  13. [tweet] [/tweet]Well, if he was the biggest dog I'm sure there were some sharps that had a hand in the line moving...and then the bookies might just be banking on some people betting their favorite player (right, Cub fans) at bad odds just to hedge for the screw up of having him as such a longshot to begin with.
  14. Yu. Darvish? [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  15. Who would you guess the betting favorite is? It's not who you would expect
  16. Yahoo seems to think we have left 19 men on base thus far...is this a true thing?
  17. I was going to say he was in HR Derby mode, but then I remembered they changed the rules.
  18. Playing that Bote, Happ, Caratini stack on DK like a boss. (Q, Willson and Javy too)
  19. Yeah, but that was just you trying to remem....nevermind.
  20. Huh. I had pizza and wine completely on accident tonight. ...on accident isn't the right word, but you get the idea.
×
×
  • Create New...