So, I had a LONG day today and came to this thread to see how the Cubs were doing. Looked like doom and gloom so I was happily surprised to see them with a 2 run lead with only an inning to go. Let me present my day so we can all maybe get a grip on stuff. Day started out just fine, but on the way to work I ran over some kind of industrial sized tack. Tire held it together until I got to work. Once I got to work, I found out the project i spent the last 8 months working on won't amount to anything since my client filed for bankruptcy and stiffed me. Then my wife calls to say that her best friend's husband is going off the rails and won't leave the house, so she and her two kids might temporarily move into my basement. Managed to get the tire changed before parent-teacher conferences, but the principal sent a curt email to my wife about the PTA trying to make class sizes smaller, and combining that with her friend's situation and the reveal that my daughter is not so great at phonics at the present time (she is 5), my wife spent half of the conference and most of the night crying. Then, the parent of the next kid due up turned out to be an old co-worker of mine. I hadn't seen him in five years. ...he just got laid off earlier that day! Made for an awkward reunion. So anyhow, I think yall should chill out a bit.