Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. The 49ers first round pick, Ricky Pearsall, was shot in the chest in a robbery attempt last night. He's in stable condition.
  2. I've mentioned bestball contests here on other threads, but thought I'd give the team a heads up for a site/contest that's offering some pretty good deals. Drafters.com is running a 500k to first guaranteed contest (15 dollar entry) that almost certainly won't fill, and should have a lot of overlay. They also have some decent deposit bonuses. I put 100 bucks on there, they matched my 100 (with a promo code), and then with other offers (draft 6 teams, get one free etc) I've got 225 bucks worth of entries out of my 100, and that's not considering the probable overlay. Check it out if you like drafting fantasy football teams, and who here doesn't?
  3. I even missed Lawrence, and yeah, he's debatable too.
  4. Is it Stroud or Kyler that you're making the exception for? I think healthy Kyler with targets and a good OC should prob be better this year, but otherwise clearly yes.
  5. I listened to some national main-stream media stuff that is similarly hyped. Even nonsense like "I think every team in this division might make the playoffs" insane, as if the Vikings didn't exist. I think your elation is reasonable.
  6. Back before my knees and elbows turned into mush, I used to practice jiu jitsu. I was very middling, but it was rare I wasn't the best wrestler in the room, so the MMA guys would often seek me out to spar. I'd show them a technique or two, and they would reciprocate with striking and choking tips. Fun stuff...but some of them were pretty clearly just insane. One of insane guys I rolled with made it as far as Strikeforce, and had some wins over UFC vets. Lumumba had a very sad post-fight-career story before this week, but it just got sadder. https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2024/08/lumumba-sayers-arrest-murder-childs-birthday-party
  7. Ok, but you were also really excited about Adam Gase. Might want to temper your expectations a touch.
  8. Sure, but even if you are doing that, it gives an unfair buffer (assuming the judges are biased, which I am not making a judgement on either way).
  9. Two things about relatively new sports: If you haven't seen any speed wall climbing, you're missing out. Also, this:
  10. This thread is now officially railless.
  11. Nope. It's going to be Lady's bowling and Fella's golf, for me.
  12. Black Ukrainian member of Parliment wins bronze in Greco wrestling. Pretty cool.
  13. Can I use the term "ladies?"
  14. The Indian woman that the American is (edit: was) wrestling in the finals has a pretty wild, and rootable, story: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-67851193 Update: https://sports.yahoo.com/paris-olympics-indian-wrestler-disqualified-from-gold-medal-match-in-womens-50kg-after-missing-weight-084916292.html
  15. Spoilered if you don't want to know wrestling results, because they'll prob show the match on primetime tonight.
  16. Prob doesn't belong here, but whatever.
  17. Come on. Wilson hasn't even been practicing. Why would he be standing next to Fields during a scrimage? How could he KO Fields with a slap while Fields had his helmet on? You can actually see Wilson in the background far away from the fight. None of that made sense.
×
×
  • Create New...