Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. The line has a real problem with stunts and vague assignments. I don't think the Bears tried that even once that I noticed.
  2. It depends on which repetitive, troll-statement they are addressing.
  3. Yeah, that was the least Love was pressured this year, that I can remember. The O line has been much better in the second half, but it still isn't good. In addition, the was the most effective the running game was since the first month of the season.
  4. Does a murderer murder if they aren't of sound mind while they do it?
  5. When I addressed your comments earlier, I was only addressing what you said. None of it was grounded in reality. You're just trolling, even if you aren't conscious of it.
  6. It should have been a penalty. His hit Fields with his ribs in his pads. It wasn't a cheap shot.
  7. Well, this has happened this year, and he has not gotten those calls either.
  8. Should have been a penalty.
  9. It's true they don't have any names, but the Packer offense has been better in the second half than it had ever been in Rodgers' last season. Reed is amazing. It's been the defence that's been so so to atrocious.
  10. I thought it was enough. Ball never hit the ground, and he kept it at the same spot on his body before he touched oob. Obviously super close tho.
  11. First glance I didn't see it definitively hit the ground.
  12. Wow. If Love really did audible to a WR screen and then almost ad libbed to a first down when the WRs ghosted him...that's classy.
  13. ...you know I'm a Packer fan, right?
  14. Yeah, I've seen some of this bit here and there, but horsefeathers wow.
  15. Good lord. The play calling being horrible is literally the only thing you've said that's close to sane thus far.
  16. I think slightly above average is what he is. When he misses passes, it's ALWAYS an over throw. It's really weird. He's not the hardest thrower in the NFL, but he's not lacking arm strength. I never imagined he'd have these kinds of stats on this team.
  17. Imagine being a Packer fan!
  18. If I had a nickel for every time a dude imagined what my dick looked like, I wouldn't have to chase deposit bonuses.
  19. The quality of play on both sides was...not high.
  20. That Packer game was straight torture. But this was/is fun.
  21. Why are the New Jersey police dressed like Nazis? (This is a rhetorical question)
  22. I read something about it being some kind of test case about engagement. It didn't make a lot of sense to me.
×
×
  • Create New...