Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,088
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. and hit a HR in his first at bat......
  2. Pretty much no excuse for that type of result on a 2-0 pitch.
  3. He's completely gassed. This had better be the last batter.
  4. While I would be very happy to get Bubba, wouldn't that pretty much put an end to our hopes of any significant late round super slots?
  5. Rothschild was under appreciated by the masses. With that said, they're obviously not as horrid as they've shown so far. Seemed like they also walked a lot of guys when Rothschild was around. CUBS are on a pace to walk 444 batters this year, compared to........... 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 BB 419 395 500 638 597 476 I think you might have pulled the wrong walks number Fred. Those look like the walks the Cubs took not the walks allowed. ...yeah I was going to say those numbers are the complete opposite of what I thought they would have been..
  6. Rothschild was under appreciated by the masses. With that said, they're obviously not as horrid as they've shown so far.
  7. So who can we look forward to getting in the draft next year?
  8. This is worrisome. At this point you have to think something is physically wrong. It could be a very long year if we're going to depend on the offense to carry the pitching.
  9. What the hell is with the Pacers and throwing all these cheap shots? I'd be embarrassed if my team was doing this.
  10. I'm all for Gibson getting starts until Boozer shows anything.
  11. Bringing us all that much closer to the B.Jackson era.
  12. Between this game and the Bulls, a nice Saturday has turned to [expletive] really fast.
  13. Really? I hope it's an injury because that would at least explain why he sucks so bad. If it's not an injury that's a lot more troubling.
  14. So who can we look forward to drafting in 2012?
×
×
  • Create New...