Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Rumors are Wil Myers is being dangled for Shields or Lester. If he's going to come at that price, Theo has to be all over that with Shark+ someone like Vogelbach right?
  2. Yeah, I'd still love to have him on a one year with a 2nd year option. He'd make a potentially really nice trade piece.
  3. Kellen Davis is just terrible.
  4. How is the media going to spin this one to make Jay look like a dick?
  5. 3rd and 2 and 4th and 2 and they don't give it to AP. I would be furious if i was rooting for the Vikings.
  6. After watching Forte limp to the tunnel I'm not feeling particularly positive.
  7. Thank god, that could have been disastrous.
  8. Nice game Forte.
  9. So stupid Cutler...
  10. Often I wonder just how good Cutler would be with a competent Oline. This offseason had better be dedicated almost entirely to addressing that.
  11. Thank you Tillman.
  12. I'm not sure why people are entirely down on Vitters to begin with. Everytime he jumps a level he always sucks for the first month or two then he adjusts and plays fairly well.
  13. I'm glad my hopes have been put in check. I'm not even sure this is a playoff quality team and I had almost bought into Super Bowl a couple weeks ago.
  14. Tice, Hester and Davis really need to be shown the door. They provide nothing.
  15. I would absolutely love to hear what Tice has to say after the game.
  16. 1st and 20 down 27 and its a draw.
  17. Sure glad we gave millions to Campbell. What exactly does he do well?
  18. Fire Tice after the game. There is no excuse for this half ass performance all year long.
  19. Watch Tice keep running the ball every other down while getting blown out.
  20. What a fraud this team is. They can beat up on the scrubs but put them against a good team and they suck.
  21. Nicolino and Marisnick are very good prospects. Hechavarria is incredible defensively but that's about it. Jays didn't give up any of D'Arnaud/Sanchez/Syndergaard which is surprising.
  22. Seriously, Bud needs to get that team away from Loria.
  23. MLB needs to do something because Loria just completely screwed that entire town and the players.
  24. I'm so tempted to go read it, but at the same time I know that if I do I'm just going to end up annoyed and losing that much more faith in humanity.
×
×
  • Create New...