Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Except for the fact that IF they decide to deal Shark he will have way more value at midseason than at year's end. Either trade him between now and the trading deadline or lock him up as a long-term piece. Those are the only two logical options. There is zero to be gained for having him win (HA!) meaningless games in August. If we had signed Tanaka or Darvish we wouldn't be playing meaningless games in August. Trading Shark (and probably Hammel) at the deadline probably means 2 or 3 more years of meaningless games in August. Adding Darvish or Tanaka doesn't make this team competitive until August. The team would still suck.
  2. I hope all potential recruits are following this. Coaches are going to keep getting away with this crap as long as they keep getting recruits.
  3. Why can't any of our outfielders throw the ball? Getting kind of sick of watching these Campana like tosses.
  4. I'd love to trade Samardzija and sign another high end pitcher. We get the prospects and still get a good pitcher, best of both worlds.
  5. Beede is Jonathan Sanchez. Great stuff, but because of the lack of control he'll always put a lot of guys on base and only go 5 or 6 innings. I want nothing to do with him.
  6. A picture taken tonight. Look at what is on Haha's couch.
  7. Please let Jimmie Ward be there in the second.
  8. bleh, not my favorite but not bad.
  9. Give me Pryor here, though you could probably trade back half a dozen spots and still get him.
  10. I see zero chance they pass on Donald if he's there. They were supposedly really high on him.
  11. If Donald somehow doesn't get picked by the Giants and we pass, I'm going to be incredibly unhappy.
  12. Did he propose while wearing Zubaz?
  13. That I did not see coming.
  14. No shocker, Detroit is going to bring in the MSU alumni here.
  15. I am 100% cool with that.
  16. I forgot about Hayden. Those are some sick corners in Cleveland.
  17. Watch the Vikings take Manziel. I'd be 100% cool with that.
  18. Ugh, there goes 1 of my 3.
  19. Watch Lovie take Donald.
  20. Gruden [expletive] all over everyone except for Manziel. It's getting annoying.
  21. Smart pick by the Raiders, I'm shocked. I thought for sure they were going to pass.
  22. Atlanta, you lucky lucky pricks.
  23. I would think so.
×
×
  • Create New...