Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Nice gratuitous dig at the Cubs there.
  2. I really do hate Nelson Cruz, especially when his cheating ass is carrying the Orioles.
  3. Look up the Japanese translation for the #5 guys last name.
  4. I don't see anyway possible the Tigers spend over 100M on just their starting 5. Verlander=28M Sanchez=16M Scherzer>=25M Price=20M Porcello=11M Lester=Cubs Scherzer=Yankees Shields=Boston Maeda=LAD
  5. Otani and Fujinami are going to get ridiculous contracts when they end up coming over. I bet both of them exceed 200M.
  6. I honestly cannot remember a WS team with rotation nearly as terrible as Baltimore's. If they take out KC and get there I'm going to be absolutely baffled.
  7. So Schoop literally just laid on a sliding runner to keep him from getting to the base. How is that not obstruction?
  8. Cutler just isn't very good. Absolutely terrible football IQ.
  9. Cutler wtf? Keep running don't just go down.
  10. How the hell does Williams still have a roster spot?
  11. I fully expect a first pass INT from Cutler. No drama, over nice and quick.
  12. Hey look a TE. Every [expletive] time it's the TE, but no one on this stupid [expletive] team can stop even one TE.
  13. Not in the least bit shocked.
  14. Well they finally went down field and thanks to that INT they wont again.
  15. Wow what a terrible series for the Panthers. Just awful.
  16. He absolutely does. Unless one of this screens or draws end up gaining significant yardage he just gives up possession of the ball.
  17. Hey captain check down, throw it down the field.
  18. I'd give them better than 50% odds
  19. Well that's absolutely huge.
  20. Well it's turnover or TD, here we go.
  21. [expletive] these refs. This is such [expletive].
  22. oh ok that's PI but when Marshall gets tackled earlier that's not PI. Makes complete sense.
  23. Carolina isn't going to punt again this game are they?
×
×
  • Create New...